Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Man Reader allows quick, convenient and easy access to the man pages on your system, useful for programmers, system administrators and tweakers.
Man pages provide the help needed to configure and use Unix commands and are usually accessed through Terminal, but this is a clumsy and inconvenient way to view the pages.
• List of all available man pages on your system.
• Show only a section of the pages.
• Search for a man page by name or search within a page.
• Display man page in text or HTML (different pages look best in different formats).
• Step back & forward through recently viewed man pages.
• Live links to 'See Also' entries.
• 'Sticky notes' at the side to jump to sub-sections in a page.
• Bookmark frequently viewed pages.
• Choose a font and size for the display.
• Convenient buttons in the toolbar allow quick access to commonly used utilities.
What's New in Version 1.5
Much improved searching for available man pages.
Sand-boxed version now works just as well as the non-sand-boxed.
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: 14 January 2016
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sarah Reichelt
- Copyright © 2016 Sarah Reichelt, TrozWare.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor