Download the Mango Languages app to learn a new language on the go with hands-free features and offline accessibility. Prepare for business trips, family vacations, or study abroad with practical, conversation-based language lessons.
Try your first lesson in any language for free!
In our comprehensive course units, you’ll learn vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, and culture through interactive words and phrases, pronunciation pointers, plus local insights.
HOW IT WORKS:
Learn more about Mango Languages and our amazing language-learning methodology at https://mangolanguages.com/.
• Linguist-approved language courses
• Practical, real-world conversations
• Native-speaker audio
• Essential cultural insights
• Designed with ADA standards in mind
• Bluetooth syncing
• Auto play for on-the-go learning
• Downloadable lessons
• 24/7 customer support
COURSES FOR ENGLISH SPEAKERS:
• Arabic (Egyptian)
• Arabic (Iraqi)
• Arabic (Levantine)
• Arabic (Modern Standard)
• Chinese (Cantonese)
• Chinese (Mandarin)
• Filipino (Tagalog)
• French (Canadian)
• Greek (Ancient)
• Greek (Koine)
• Haitian Creole
• Hebrew (Modern)
• Hebrew (Biblical)
• Persian (Farsi)
• Portuguese (Brazilian)
• Punjabi (Pakistani)
• Scottish Gaelic
• Spanish (Latin American)
• Spanish (Castilian)
• English for Arabic (Egyptian) Speakers
• English for Arabic (Modern Standard) Speakers
• English for Armenian Speakers
• English for Bengali Speakers
• English for Chinese (Cantonese) Speakers
• English for Chinese (Mandarin) Speakers
• English for French Speakers
• English for German Speakers
• English for Greek Speakers
• English for Haitian Creole Speakers
• English for Hmong Speakers
• English for Italian Speakers
• English for Japanese Speakers
• English for Korean Speakers
• English for Polish Speakers
• English for Portuguese (Brazilian) Speakers
• English for Russian Speakers
• English for Somali Speakers
• English for Spanish (Latin American) Speakers
• English for Turkish Speakers
• English for Vietnamese Speakers
GET FULL ACCESS:
Want to learn more than one lesson? You can get full access to all of our language courses by linking your profile to a library/institution that offers Mango near you or by purchasing a subscription. There are two types of subscriptions:
• All Access Monthly Subscription: An auto-renewable monthly subscription.
• All Access Yearly Subscription: An auto-renewable annual subscription.
Your iTunes account will be automatically charged at confirmation of purchase and for renewal at the same price as the original subscription within 24-hours of the scheduled end date of your current payment period. Your subscription may be managed by going to the user Account Settings after purchase. The auto-renewal feature can also be turned off in the Account Settings. When a subscription is canceled, access to the app's courses and features will expire at the end of the current payment period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user cancels a subscription.
If you have a question or comment, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I have tried other apps but Mango is a clear winner for conversational Language. I am learning Japanese, and love that I can practice to and from work in the car with auto play! I only wish they had supporting learning material online as I still get confused with the partials. The videos are hard because they talk too fast and I can’t hear most of the words they are saying. I write everything in a workbook as well and find I remember things better. Perhaps include some tips for learning?
こんにちは (Kon'nichiwa) Miss Natti! We're happy to hear that you've been enjoying Mango Languages and using the auto play feature. The Mango Premiere movies, which can be viewed on your computer, have authentic dialogue spoken by native speakers in a real-life context. It's true, sometimes it's really fast! Don't forget though, you can pause the video and click on the individual words in the subtitles to hear a slow, articulated recording of the exact same dialogue. In addition to that, if you select "Engage mode", it will break down each scene and teach you the dialogue after you watch it, in the same style as the traditional Mango conversations courses! On the other hand, we'd like to hear more about the types of learning materials you'd be interested in us offering. Tell us more at email@example.com.
Best app I've found so far!
I have been searching for a good language app for a long time. The structure is awesome, simple and clear, and they offer languages that other apps don't. I am using this app for Farsi/Persian which I have really struggled to find on other apps and when I have they haven't been comprehensive enough. This app tells the formal and informal and also shows the phonetic spelling of words.
This is a fantastic language learning app. It is well structured, so that you learn new words progressively, while also getting existing words repeated enough to jog your memory. Audio quality is good most of the time also.
I'd like to see a vocabulary function be added to the app, where i can test myself and help memorise the words i've learned so far.
Thanks for your review! We're glad you're enjoying learning with Mango, but we'll let our developers know you'd like a vocabulary function.
- Creative Empire, LLC
- 86.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Mango Languages
- In-App Purchases
- All Access — Subscribe Monthly $27.49
- All Access — Subscribe Yearly $279.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.