MAPS.ME – Offline Map & Nav
By MY COM
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Free, fast, detailed and entirely offline maps with turn-by-turn navigation – trusted by over 70 million travelers worldwide.
Save mobile data; no internet is required.
All maps inside and all features are free. Always were and will always be.
Use driving, walking and cycle navigation anywhere in the world.
Directions to points of interest (POIs), hiking trails and places missing from other maps.
Maps are updated by millions of OpenStreetMap contributors daily. OSM is an open-source alternative to Google Maps and Apple Maps.
FAST AND RELIABLE
Offline search, GPS navigation along with optimized maps to effectively save memory space.
Save locations you love and share them with your friends.
Essential for home and travel.
– Search through different categories, e.g. restaurants, cafes, tourist attractions, hotels, ATMs and public transport (metro, bus, etc).
– Make hotel bookings via Booking.com directly from the app.
– Share your location via text message or social media.
– When cycling or walking, the app shows whether the way is uphill or downhill.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
If you have any questions, visit our Help Center: support.maps.me.
If you are unable to find the answer to your question, contact us at: email@example.com.
Follow us on FB: http://www.facebook.com/mapswithme | Twitter: @MAPS_ME
What's New in Version 7.5.3
*We’ve added 610,000 objects to the map, including:
- 22,000 restaurants,
- 18,000 stores,
- 5,000 points of interest.
Please update maps to see changes.
Best map app available
This is without doubt the best map app available. You don't need wifi after you first download the region map. We have used this for the last two years getting us around Thailand, Vietnam and home in Australia. I paid for Tom Tom maps and this is heaps better and free.
LITERALLY SAVED MY LIFE
I got lost in the forest outside of emerald and couldn't find my way back then I remember I had this app that had offline features, open it and was able to find a way out
Very, very handy App
This app is great as you don't need to have a signal to work out where you are or how to get somewhere as it uses your GPS not your data.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 28 September 2017
- Version: 7.5.3
- Size: 139 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: My.com B.V.
- © 2015 MY.COM
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.