By Daisuke Suzuki
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bringing the excitement of spontaneous photography to you.
MarbleCam takes pictures that look as if you had focused on a glass marble with a macro lens.
The beautiful harmony of the scene appearing upside down within the marble and the blurred background make it look like you took your photo with a real marble or a soratama lens.
To those who have never tried it, and to those who have played with marble photography before, why not give this nostalgic style of photography a try with the iPhone/iPod touch?
You can use photos taken with your camera, or select them from your photo library.
The editing of hi-res photos uses large amounts of memory.
Please close other running applications on background to ensure ample memory when using this application.
- Display and hide the menu by tapping the upper part of the screen.
- Photo trimming function to change the composition of the photo.
- Photo rotation function (If you save after rotating the picture, it will be saved with the rotation applied).
- Possible to choose between square and rectangular photo shapes.
- 25 types of marble size.
- Guidelines are displayed when using the camera.
- Sharing services: share on Instagram, twitter and Facebook.
What's New in Version 2.5
fix for iOS 7.
new app icon.
Cool effect. Keeps showing black screen when you go back to album to try and select another pictures though.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 17 September 2013
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 3.0 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Daisuke Suzuki
- © Daisuke Suzuki
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.