Have you noticed graffiti on a wall, driven over a pothole or seen a broken or missing sign? Then report it to us by using the 'Maribyrnong City Services' App.
This application has been custom designed based on local issues and features. Help us to help you by providing as much information as you can about the issue.
If you are using the Maribyrnong City Services App outside of the City of Maribyrnong, your issue will be sent directly to the relevant Council.
There are many features to Maribyrnong City Services app:
- Access Council news and events.
- Contact your council by email or phone.
- View the map of the City of Maribyrnong.
- Search for Council facilities near to your current location.
- View your submitted reports. , and receive up to date progress reports
- Receive notifications either by SMS, push notification or email.
- Integrated help function.
- Auto address finder to identify the nearest address of an incident.
WHAT ISSUES CAN YOU REPORT?
You can submit reports for issues including:
- Abandoned Vehicles
- Request an Animal Registration Form
- Animal related issues
- Broken, damaged or missed bins
- Complaints or breaches of Council related laws
- Dead animals
- Drainage issues
- Dumped rubbish
- Give general feedback
- Issues in parks
- Parking issues
- Public toilets
- Problems with roads and streets
- Park and street trees
HOW DO YOU SUBMIT A REPORT?
To submit a report you must provide relevant information.
1.Select the category of the report.
2.Complete the questions.
3.Take a photo or video (if possible).
4.Provide the location of the issue (using the integrated mapping tool or entering a street name and number).
If the required information is not received by Council, we may not be able to deal with your request in a timely manner.
The more accurate the information you can provide, the more efficiently we will be able to deal with your request.
If you have any questions or suggestions about this app, please contact the 'My Council Services' Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.mycouncilservices.com.au
- Important bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Version for OS9 today
Crashes when I hit login. Not much help guys. Have been using this clunky app for ages and this happens. Can't use any more. Council do not get photos or location??? What’s the point? Then there is a mysterious box that appears that you have to type something, anything, into to proceed but what for? So you send of the whole thing then council ask where it is even though you have sent a pic and a gps location? What gives?
Happy Council Rate Payer :)
The app is nothing flash, but its perfect for the job. The council usually responds pretty quickly to safety critical and maintenance issues.
The app seems to work fine, it's just the people "working" on the other end that are the issue. We have major parking issues in our street and the council act if I call them, but not if I use the app. Weird? Or lazy? Is it the app not working, or the people not working? I pay rates for what exactly?!
- Oracle Customer Management Solutions PTY. LTD.
- 49.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © iTouch Vision 2010
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.