By MetroView Systems
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
MarineView is a dedicated boating app for ALL NSW inland waterways. MarineView is designed to provide the necessary information to boaters who are not familiar with a particular NSW waterway.
App Preview Video: https://vimeo.com/119185794
The app includes:
- Detailed offline mapping and terrain data
- Online aerial photography
- Live wind and tide information
- Green, red, cardinal and special markers
- Shallow water
- Speed limits
- No Wash zones
- Restricted zones
- No Skiing zones
- Oyster leases
- Boat Ramps and public jetty
- Navigate to boat ramp
- Public moorings
- Bar crossing web cameras
- Address lookup and coordinates entry
- RMS boating handbook
- Trip planning
- Trip logging
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.0.88
Trip Planning now includes distance and ETA information.
Hey hey Freddys
Great thing go for it
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 23 March 2016
- Version: 1.0.88
- Size: 95.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MetroView Systems Pty Ltd
- © 2015 MetroView Systems Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.