Marshall Multispread is Australia’s number fertiliser spreader, with 9000 units now in use across all forms of Australian agriculture.
The Marshall Multispread application assists farmers in calibrating their spreaders and visualising estimated spreading rates in real-time. When the spreader is fitted with the MDC hardware, the Multispread app will control fertiliser rate on the run, measure hopper contents from loadcells and measure spinner speed.
Features include :
* OPERATIONS PAGE – when connected to the MDC hardware, control of the spreader via electric actuators or hydraulic feedbelt drive, measurement of hopper content from loadcells and spinner and feedbelt speeds from proximity switches is possible. Display of area covered (hectares). On spreaders without MDC hardware the operation page shows application rate and hopper contents countdown.
* CONFIGURATION- Search fertiliser rate tables to determine the gear settings and feed door settings, given a fertiliser type, spread width and application rate. Save custom fertiliser settings for future reference.
* CONTROLLER – search and connected to MDC hardware via Bluetooth 4.0, calibrate loadcells and door actuator, set spinner speed alarms. Turn on belt actuator control and belt speed measurement. Connect to the hydraulic feedbelt controller.
* MATERIAL CAL - Calculate the application rate by running a stationary calibration test and weighing the fertiliser discharged from the spreader. Calibration using loadcells is possible for some fertiliser types
* DIAGNOSTICS – connect to the MDC hardware via Bluetooth 4.0, to view data streamed from MDC hardware.
* SETTINGS - Configure the device GPS
The application uses GPS to track the location of the spreader. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Addition of Hydraulic Feedbelt Control when connected to RATEX hardware.
- Roesner Pty Ltd
- 22.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Roesner P/L
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.