Your child will love practicing their grade 2 math skills with this fun and engaging game.
Studies show that practice is the most important factor in developing strong math skills. Our play based approach to learning keeps your child eager to practice. We play test our apps to make sure they are fun enough to play repeatedly. The focus is on mastering grade 2 math skills through practice. Hints are available to help your child learn different techniques for solving grade 2 math problems.
Children will learn and master the following grade 2 math skills
- Add and subtract within 20
- Work with equal groups of objects to gain foundations for multiplication.
- Understand that the three digits of a three-digit number represent amounts of hundreds, tens, and ones
- Count within 1000
- Skip-count by 5s, 10s, and 100s
- Fluently add and subtract within 100
- Add up to four two-digit numbers
- Add and subtract within 1000
- Mentally add 10 or 100 to a given number 100-900
- Mentally subtract 10 or 100 from a given number 100-900
Your child will help a monkey collect bananas in a jungle. Most bananas are collected by solving grade 2 math problems. Other bananas are collected through simple game play. The game includes a high score feature. This provides motivation for your child to improve. Higher scores are achieved by answering correctly. This provides incentive to focus on getting the correct answer.
Educational hints are always available. They include different techniques for solving problems.
- No third party advertising
- No external links
- No in-app purchases
- No push notifications
- No personal information collected
We take your privacy seriously
Let us know if you need help, have a question, have a suggestion, or just want to say hello.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.