mCareWatch Pty Ltd specialises in remote caregiving technology that helps people live independently and safely with peace of mind for the family, friends and carers.
Our products & solutions free older people, the disabled, those with special needs and their carer’s and families to live the way they want to: with independence and peace of mind. mCareWatch is all about using technology for what’s really important: keeping families connected, or ‘connected caring’.
The New Carers Mobile App will allow family, friends & care providers to communicate, configure and monitor the SOS Mobile Watch and wearable devices from mCareWatch.
mCareWatch Carer’s Mobile App has the following features:
• Configure wearer and watch details plus pre-programme carer contacts for emergency situations and watch status alerts
• SOS Alerts with location position of incident
• Real-time location finder and on-demand tracking to locate wearer
• Tracking and Geo-fence capability so alerts can be sent to carers if watch leaves a pre-defined safe zone area
• Call Watch directly from Mobile App
• Monitor Activity and non-activity of wearer and set activity goals
• View Activity Readings and associated graphs
• View Notifications and History of emergency events and locations
Bug fixes and stability fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Works well after login but have to login each time
The App is great but i have to logout and then back in every time i open the app.
Fails to stay open
The new version of the app accepts my login details but only opens for a second or two before quitting out. Hope this can be resolved as it looks great.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.