The official app of the Melbourne Cricket Ground, the birthplace of Australian Rules football and Test cricket, is dedicated to enhancing your matchday experience.
Whether you’re new to the stadium or a veteran of countless footy and cricket seasons, the app has a range of features that will make your visit to the ‘G an easy one.
• Events calendar: from cricket and footy, to special events such as State of Origin and major concerts, we’ve got all the key information you need.
• Personalise your app: choose your favourite football and cricket teams and to prioritise your team’s events. We will provide you all the key information relevant to you.
• Fan assist: wherever you are in the stadium you can contact our customer service staff and access our anti-social reporting channels to get immediate assistance via the app.
• Live carpark updates for Yarra Park: if you’re stuck in traffic and worried about car parking availability in Yarra Park, your passengers can provide up-to-the-minute reports.
• Public transport integration: to help you get home after the game we have all your public transport options and times covered.
• Be rewarded with great offers and promotions: make sure you’ve got notifications turned on to be alerted to special in-stadium offers across food and drinks, merchandise and tickets.
• WaitTime update – find the fastest queues for food and drink. Now available in selected areas of the Ponsford Stand.
• Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Finally an update!
It’s a lot cleaner and gives more information in an easier format than before
But I’d like to view a calendar of upcoming events/matches. It seems locked onto the next game or the game currently playing. Overall a great improvement on the last app, I just hope it doesn’t take 4 years for the next update
Hold the reviews, will need to assess during or around match/event visits
While this update appears more user-friendly it limits you to pre-defined matches based on expressed club/team support. I agree that a browsable event calendar might be more useful, especially for NON - MCC members. Will review further after next MCC visit on a game day.
I was at a game at the g and some guys was starting to and I didn't know to report it so I went on my app and reported it the guys were immediately escorted from the ground by mcc staff and police
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.