By Members Equity Bank Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you bank with us, check out our app. It comes with a whole swag of features designed to make your life that little bit easier:
• Securely check your balances without logging in
• Log in with a 4-digit PIN
• Log in with your fingerprint (on devices with Touch ID)
• Transfer money between accounts
• Transfer money to other people
• Pay bills with BPAY®
• Add new payees and billers
• See your transaction history
• Quick access to your BSB and account numbers
• Find your closest ATM
• Reset and change your mobile app PIN
• Brush up on your online banking T&Cs
It's easy to get started:
- Install the app
- Register with your customer ID and access code (the ones you use to log in to internet banking)
- Set up your 4-digit PIN
If you’re not already registered for internet banking with ME, you'll need to set it up before you can use the app. If you need a hand, just get in touch on 13 15 63.
Want more info? Visit our website at mebank.com.au or give us a call on 13 15 63.
Mobile data downloading or internet usage charges may apply. Check with your internet or mobile phone service provider. BPAY is registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518. Members Equity Bank Limited ABN 56 070 887 679.
What's New in Version 2.4
- We’ve made it simpler to move money between your own accounts – now you just use the one button for all your internal transfers.
- You can now use the app to delete a future payment you’d previously set up.
Please prevent logout when switching to another app
The most annoying thing about this app STILL hasn't been fixed in the new version (23 OCT 2016): wit logs itself out when switching between apps. It punishes you for glancing at another app. It also punishes you not having a good memory. e.g. open mebank app, enter PIN, oh a notification from another app, switch to it to read it for a few seconds, then switch back, oh sorry, you're logged out, so you will again have to enter your PIN, now let's make a transfer to an external account, so you prepare to Pay Anyone, realised the destination account details are not in the address book, switch out of this app to another app to get the data, switch back, enter PIN AGAIN...
I like the app, however find it frustrating that I have to keep re-registering every 3-4 times I open it. This is a pain when in the middle of shopping I need to check balances or transfer funds then have to waste time going through the registration process. This occurs on my iPhone 6 and iPad 3. I would prefer to use mobile banking.
On a good note it is easy to use and I like the ability to add new payees without having to go to the full website.
needs some adult supervision
This app update has brought across one of the clangers from the web banking site, namely multiple line transactions with no clear separation between the end of one transaction and the start of the next. Transactions can have 1, 2 or 3 lines, so you don't know if a line is referring to the transaction amount above or below it. Please, just put a single line under each transaction, not each line of text.
Also the heavy handed logouts are not genuinely making the app more secure, they are just making it a pain to use.