MeCast is a new App from Meeco!
MeCast makes it quick and easy for you to post to your social networks, whilst also creating a personal timeline. The Beta release enables posting to:
Connect Your Networks
To set it up, simply tap on the MeCast tab in the App and follow the prompts to connect your social accounts.
Search Your Timeline
Use MeCast to search your time line for key words and #tags. Searches will return the post including the networks you have posted to.
Keep a Back-up of Your Posts
Not only does MeCast make social sharing easy, it also helps you own your story by backing up your posts (including photos) to your own personal data store. The MeCast timeline gives you a automatic back-up on your mobile device.
Add your MeCast Timeline to your Meeco Account
If you have a Meeco Account you can also add your MeCast to your Meeco dashboard to view and search your personal timeline on other devices.
What is Meeco?
Meeco is Life Management Platform. It is advertising free and helps your manage life on your terms, enabling you to:
• Privately capture, collate and manage all your personal data
• Invite personal contacts to send and receive private messages
• Securely browse the web
• Gain insight from your online activities
• Crete an intention or wish list
• Collaborate with the people and organisations that you trust
• Share your data and personal information on your terms – Launching June 2015
Expiring SoMed authorisation tokens getting you down? Turn that frown upside down!
• Ability to re-authenticate expiring connections
• Added a notification about expiring connections
Ratings and Reviews
Backing up my digital stories
Be good to see post scheduling like buffer. Great app when paired with the Meeco life management platform. Keep on bringing it!
- MEECO GROUP PTY LIMITED
- 16 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2015 MeCast
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.