By MedAdvisor International Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** NOTE: MedAdvisor accounts are FREE but must be activated by your pharmacist or doctor. Ask your local pharmacy to activate your account. See www.medadvisor.com.au for details. ***
MedAdvisor’s ‘virtual pharmacist’ system helps you use medication safely, effectively and on-time.
MedAdvisor connects to your prescription records at pharmacies around Australia, so it knows exactly what medication you’re taking, when you’re due to fill repeat scripts, when a script is finishing, and much more. It puts all the important tips and instructions for your medication at your fingertips.
*** FEATURES INCLUDE ***
• Virtual pharmacist. ‘Pharmacist Phil’ works with your pharmacist and doctor to provide personalized advice on how to use your prescription medication correctly.
• Automatic medication list. See all your prescriptions automatically in one place, including repeats remaining, personalized dose instructions, warnings and interactions, and complete information.
• Fill-My-Script reminders. MedAdvisor will notify you when you’re running low on a regular prescription, and follow-up if you forget to fill it - automatically.
• Take-My-Meds reminders. If you have trouble remembering to take doses, Take-My-Meds gives you smart phone notifications each day to remind you.
• Pharmacy details. Quick access to everything you need to know about your favourite pharmacy – like their opening times and address. One-tap to call, show their location on a map and opening hours.
• Tap-To-Refill. The faster way to fill repeat scripts. Tap-To-Refill sends an order request to your pharmacy to prepare your script, so when you arrive your script is ready for you. No more waiting for scripts!
• Pharmacy locator. When you’re away from home, it’s easy to find other pharmacies on the MedAdvisor network.
• Detailed prescription history. Browse all your past prescription records.
… and much more.
MedAdvisor is not just an App, but a complete web-connected system that you can access on your smart-phone OR internet browser. You can receive MedAdvisor notifications and messages direct to your smart-phone, or via SMS or email if you prefer.
Your personal prescription data will always be kept private, with advanced encryption and security features.
Get Started with MedAdvisor Today!
See www.medadvisor.com.au to learn more…
What's New in Version 4.4.0
- Simplification of login screen.
- Password reset mechanism adjusted.
- General stability enhancements.
I am responsible for my own swag of chronic disease medications as well as those of my 3 kids; altogether that's around 25 different regular scripts as well as around 15 'as required' meds. This app has really helped me (and my pharmacist) keep on top of supply. We have not run out of anything since using the app. And that is brilliant! As well as being able to remotely order and upload scripts, and to check which meds need new scripts when we see our medicos.
A really fab tool; but i do wish there was a bulk editing tool to clear messages 😏
I'm impressed with MedAdvisor, it's very easy to use. As I leave my scripts with my chemist, I simply order via the app. The ability to search and add other products is handy too. One suggestion I have is to add the ability to select a group of messages to delete, much like the check boxes found elsewhere in the app. That would be easier than having to delete one at a time...
I take meds regularly and this app reminds me when to take my pill(set alarm option) and also saves my scripts from my pharmacist. Reminds me when my meds are low and all i have to do is click on tap-to refill and the pharmacist sends me a message 20 minutes later saying ready for collection!!