MedicineWise is the #1 app to help you manage your medicine and health information! Scan or search for medication, create your list, schedule reminders, store & share your health information, learn more about your medicines and so much more!
NPS MedicineWise is a not-for-profit health organisation, dedicated to creating a more MedicineWise Australia.
MEDICINEWISE – HIGHLIGHTS
- Create a list of medicines by scanning barcodes or searching the database
- Record & store important health info such as medical conditions and allergies
- Store contact information for health professionals in case of emergency
- Schedule & set reminders to take your medicine and attend doctor’s appointments
- Access Consumer Medicines Information (CMI)
- Learn more about your medication with videos, PDF and web resources
- Generate & share your lists and usage reports with healthcare professionals via email
- Store, graph and share test results such as blood pressure, weight etc
- Write and store notes and questions to ask your doctor
- Create individual profiles for those in your care to manage medicines for others
- Securely log in and sync your information across multiple devices
Whether you have carer responsibilities, take different types of medication or you have a busy lifestyle and need a reminder to take your medicine, MedicineWise makes the process stress free, streamlined and simple.
EASILY LOG YOUR MEDICATION
Use the medicine scanner to scan barcodes and instantly add your item to the list, or search through the Australian medicines database. From there you can add dosage guidelines and use the calendar to schedule reminders to take your medicine, attend doctor appointments and more.
It’s easy to forget about taking medication, especially if you’re a busy person or have a lot of medicines to keep track of. With MedicineWise, you can use the handy calendar to schedule reminders to take your medicine, attend doctor’s appointments and ensure that you keep on top of your health regime.
ACCESS IMPORTANT INFORMATION
As well as managing your medication, you’ll have instant access to a huge range of useful learning resources and Consumer Medicines Information (CMI). From videos and webpages to downloadable PDFs, you’ll be able to learn more about your medicine and stay informed about your health.
STORE HEALTH INFORMATION
From blood pressure tests to your body weight over time, you can store, track and graph tests as well as store important medical information such as allergies, conditions and contact details of healthcare professionals. You can share this information in just a few seconds via email.
For more information or assistance with using the app, please contact us at MedicineWiseapp@nps.org.au or (02) 8217 8700. We are available to help you Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM AEST.
MEDICINE & HEALTH MANAGEMENT MADE EASY – DOWNLOAD MEDICINEWISE TODAY!
In this release we fixed some minor bugs found in 3.1.1 and miscellaneous improvements. You will find that you can:
-quickly access Medicines data without server download delays.
-find relevant health information in the Featured Content for the Medicines you add.
Ratings and Reviews
I found this app quite useful for myself and others too. I can store the list of medicines I am on and share it with my doctors. This update features videos on how to use inhalers which is very helpful to show me how to use them the right way. Worth recommending and using.
Great for checking my prescriptions
This is incredibly useful, especially because my pharmacy always changes the brands of my dementia medicine. Now I can scan the barcode to find out what it is so there is no confusion.
The MedicineWise has been great as it’s allowed me to look up specific drugs to better understand what they do and their side effects.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.