A MediTracker subscription puts your latest general practice medical summary on your phone – it’s there for you anywhere, anytime. MediTracker gives you immediate access to your information that is managed by your Doctor and contains past and present conditions, allergies, immunisations, medications and results. You can also upload your wearables data to share with your doctors.
After hours, when you travel – down the road and across the world – or in an emergency, MediTracker gives you access to the information you need for safer treatment and, since it automatically updates after a visit to your Doctor, you know you have the very latest information.
MediTracker syncs to Apple Health.
WHEN YOU'LL NEED MEDITRACKER:
AWAY FROM HOME:
At the hospital, in an emergency, at a specialist, at allied health, across Australia or abroad, MediTracker is the perfect companion; available even if you don’t have data connectivity. MediTracker provides your most up to date medical summary from your doctor, wherever you are, whatever the situation.
MANAGING CHRONIC CARE:
For your chronic or complex care needs, MediTracker greatly improves clinical handover; sharing information between members of your care team. Your latest General Practice medical summary is easy to access by health professionals, with the information presented in a user-friendly way.
HOW IT WORKS:
Step 1: Download and install MediTracker to your phone or tablet.
Step 2: Set up a free account, find your general practice and connect.
Step 3: Once a successful connection is made, you’ll be prompted to subscribe.
We take your privacy and information security very seriously.
All transfer of medical information to your device is encrypted using TLS and your medical information is stored in Australia in an ISO27001: 2013 certified data storage facility.
To find out more about MediTracker security, privacy and the legislation we comply with, please visit the FAQs on our website – meditracker.com.au.
ABOUT YOUR MEDITRACKER SUBSCRIPTION:
• Free at partner practices
• For all other practices, the MediTracker app is an annual subscription service charged at AUD$5.99 per year. All data updates are free during your subscription period.
• Your MediTracker subscription begins immediately. You will be billed ($5.99/year) after a one-month free trial unless you cancel, which you can do at any time in the first month.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• You can manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your account settings after purchase.
HELP US MAKE MEDITRACKER EVEN BETTER:
If you have any feedback on the current app version or suggestions for future releases, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Would be great if more relevant information was displayed.
Would not upload data, app removed!
Edit .. reinstalled app and data uploaded eventually.
I find it just ok but not great. I was probably expecting a bit more from this application. Data like medication list is information that I already know. Maybe GP dependant but I was expecting data like blood and other test results which is not there in my case.
*** Reduced rating to a one! This app is totally useless, provides only VERY BASIC information. I have regular blood tests for diabetes, cholesterol, etc, none of that shows, neither does a lot of other data like care plan details. Don’t waste your money!
We are very sorry to hear about your experience with our app and would like very much to see if we can rectify the situation. Can you get in touch at email@example.com?
Not much information
I downloaded your app expecting to be able to see all information that my GP has on file, ie notes, test results etc, but I was only able to access a very minor amount of info?
I wanted access to my doctors information and now it’s on my phone. Thanks Precedence
- Precedence Health Care Pty Ltd
- 31.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Precedence Health Care Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- MediTracker $5.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.