*Try MedSchool for free then upgrade to MedSchool Premium via in-app purchase!*
MedSchool is a concise clinical reference app for medical students and junior doctors.
MedSchool draws from traditional clinical teaching and up-to-date evidence based practice, providing you with high-quality clinical information in a portable format.
• History: key questions to ask.
• Examination: a concise approach to the examination of each major system, with interpretation and causes of each clinical sign.
• Tests: how to interpret blood tests, ECGs, chest x-rays, orthopaedic x-rays, ABGs and CSF tests.
• Drugs: an overview of the major drug classes and their mechanism of action.
• Procedures: how to perform important procedures such injections, cannulas, ABGs, NG tubes, LPs and urinary catheters.
• Calculators: a comprehensive range of popular clinical tools for assessment and decision making.
We've made the app quicker to load and start using - among many other fixes!
Ratings and Reviews
The App for Medical School
MedSchool has a great amount of detail and would be invaluable to medical students both in their pre-clinical and clinical years. I’m a third year medical student now, and I find it very useful on the wards, especially looking up medication mechanisms of action. I wish I’d heard about it sooner!
In addition, it has a very ‘clean’ and logical design which makes navigating the app very easy.
Incredible Reference Tool!
Unbelievable about of information that is logically organised and at a perfect level of detail. Not only great as a quick look up when on the wards, but also awesome for study. I’ve been using the drugs section to make up flash cards and it’s perfect because I’m confident it has all the information I need. Thanks guys!
I’m a graduate RN and find this app really helpful in helping me understand procedures and clinical pathways that are commonly used by doctors on patients with exacerbations of chronic diseases on a busy ward. Bonus points that it’s an Australian app - therefore no American drug names. I have found this app a quick and easy guide if I’m ever unsure of something in the clinical setting.
- G Douglas & P.E Tunney
- 43.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 The Medical Company
- In-App Purchases
- MedSchool Premium $19.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.