By Ventiv Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Filled with tried and tested recipes from the popular blog Planning With Kids (www.planningwithkids.com), the Menu Planner is a simple and effective way to plan meals for your family.
It allows you to
● Create weekly menu plans quickly (choosing from the pre-loaded Planning with Kids recipes), choosing as many meals per day as you would like to plan for.
● Generate the shopping list for all the meals selected.
● Modify the shopping list to check off items you already have at home.
● Email the shopping list to yourself and/or others.
And it comes loaded with a selection of the most popular Planning with Kids recipes, including ingredients, simple to follow instructions and photos.
With new recipes added regularly for FREE, you can easily answer the question “What’s for Dinner?”
* Ability to add your own meals is a feature we are hoping to include in later releases of the MenuPlanner.
What's New in Version 1.2.2
- Additional AppStore screenshots for 4 inch displays (iPhone5)
- Fixed a problem that was causing occasional problems downloading the initial set of recipes.
- Added Search function in Meals section to find recipes more quickly
- Support for iPhone 5 screen size
- Other bug fixes
Best menu and recipe app out there
After searching and using other menu apps that are just ok, this one is the best out there. It has great recipes for kids and adults, it has a great and easy to follow set up that allows me to allocate recipe's to days of the week and more then one also so I know exactly what I'm doing. I can go to shopping list and it has exactly what I need and how much to buy. I can then email the list to my husband so he can purchase the meat needed while he's on his way home from work. So happy I found this app, can't wait to start trying these new and tasty looking recipes.
This app is awesome :)
This app is awesome the recipes are easy tasty the whole family loved them and I saved money congrats on such an awesome app :)
Great App, looking forward to be able to add my own list of recipes to this. Possibility of adding Calorie etc intake would also be helpful.