Discover dragon legends, magic, quests, and a secret land of entertainment and mystery in the world of Merge Dragons! where you can combine everything into better and more powerful items for your journey.
Start your story in the mystical world of Dragonia. As your land flourishes, evil Zomblins cast a void across the vale. The only hope to heal the land rests in YOUR magical power to MATCH ANYTHING – Finish your quests by matching dragon eggs, trees, treasures, stars, magical flowers, and even mythical creatures.
Hatch dragons to free your village of monsters, and then begin your evolution! Evolve them to discover more powerful dragons to defeat the monsters! Match your way through challenging puzzles: match the Gaia statues to win, then bring rewards back to your Camp to collect and grow.
Get more out of your new dragon friends! Match with daily quests and rewards with Kala. Take part in brand new themes every two weeks with a cool puzzle for you to complete- can you match and collect the brand new dragons, too?
Discover as you match your camp to perfection and nurture your dragons in Merge Dragons!
MERGE DRAGONS! FEATURES:
== Match Objects ==
• Discover over 500 fantastic objects to match and interact with through 81 challenges!
• Freely drag objects around the beautiful world and match 3 of a kind evolve them into more superior items!
• Match Life Essence and tap it to unleash power to heal the vale!
• Discover the Gaia statues stuck in each level’s cursed land. Match them to solve the puzzle and create life!
== Collect New Dragon Breeds ==
• Discover 37 brand new dragon breeds who live in the vale, and evolve them through 8 growth stages for new dragons!
• Match eggs to hatch helpful dragons who will roam the vale and harvest objects for you to use or match.
== Tricky Puzzles ==
• Almost 900 quests to challenge your mind!
• Test your puzzle solving skills in more than 180 tricky levels filled with new quests and rewards to help you build your dragon camp!
• Match nearly anything - plants, buildings, coins, treasures, fallen stars, magic objects, mythical creatures, and more! How many combinations can you make from 1600+ objects that come before you?
• Discover hidden levels - can you find them all?
• On your puzzle journey, you may cross paths with evil Zomblins. Watch out and be careful!
== Camp Building ==
• The evil fog has taken ahold of the main camp, fight off the fog and heal the land to restore and take back the dragons’ home!
• Collect dragons eggs, hatch them in the main camp, and earn dragon power to fight off the evil fog.
Download now and discover where Merge Dragons! will take you!
Use of this application is governed by Zynga’s Terms of Service, found at www.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
- The coo-coo-coolest event is coming! With this update, you'll soon be able to play the brand new Owlympus Event, and have the chance to meet the Zeus and Hera Dragons!
- ALL NEW: In this event, you'll be able to get the Nest of Hatched Owlet Griffons once you complete all event quests. You won't be able to find this cuteness anywhere else!
- With this update, the Baby Dragon Pack is back (for a limited time)! Keep an eye out, and make sure to get it before it's gone!
Ratings and Reviews
Addictive but could be much better
I like that you're building something rather than just playing levels for the sake of it. I don't mind the limited stamina of the dragons now that I have a few of them, but sometimes it can be difficult to get them to harvest what I want when there are so many at the same time.
However, it is ridiculously easy to accumulate chests that can only be opened using gems that are almost impossible to get without spending a lot of real money. These chests fill the available play space and become quite irritating. While I don't mind spending some money, I feel that the hundreds of dollars it would cost to open the chests I have collected in only a couple of weeks is way over the top. Please add some features that make the gems easier to get within the game - suggest gem rewards for completing tasks and levels; a ‘loyalty’ bonus of gems that increases each consecutive day you log in to the game; I'd even watch ads for gem rewards (that's how I got started on this game); make the gems in the game worth more and allow more than 3 levels of merging to increase value.
There are features in the game that appear (eg the “shrooms”) that do not seem to have any relevance to the game and the cryptic comments don't give any reason for collecting them.
Finally, the drain on my iPad battery is unbelievable!
Pleased not quite satisfied
It's an amazing, the levels are challenging and the level of animation detail is pristine. I do agree with the negative reviews, I recently lost my camp and level progress, but was not completely dismayed as I was allowed to keep my dragons and had spent real money purchasing a few of them. The gem costs are a little ridiculous, and the fact the cost increases as you purchase things with gems is appalling. Furthermore the chalices are a big issue, I be happier to refill them if it didn't cost 70 gems just for 7 and some levels are 7 chalices. It might make more sense to spend 70 gems on a time basis, for instance if you were to receive one hour of no challenge cost for 70 gems. Furthermore the chests and sometime the the egg nests are pointless. The egg nest should always have a minimum of five eggs... if I'm going to use real money to. It gems and then use those to buy nests that only give four eggs,I am not sure the cost ratio is fair. Also the chests are pointless often yielding items that can be achieved by harvesting and coin purchase overall the game is enjoyable, it would be an improvement if the value for money was changed... I would be more inclined to spend money on it if there was.
This app is ridiculous. Just terrible.
I played this app for a good couple of weeks, spent money on the ‘premium land’ and played two ‘events’. I gave it a good shot and the benefit of the doubt but in the end I got severely bored and frustrated. I agree with most of the negative points of the other reviews and find few positives. Therefore I have deleted the app and will no longer be playing.
My major issues are: 1) chalices and playing the ‘map’ levels, it’s ridiculous having to wait 7 hours to play one tiny level for a tiny reward. 2) the stupid amount of locked chests which can only be bought with the gems - literally you can get close to 50 per maybe 10-15 minute session and when you convert this to real money to bug gems it is beyond ridiculous how much money you would have to spend to open them. 3) how long it takes to get absolutely anywhere in the game. You’re harvesting the same things over and over for hours and making very slow progress.
I really feel like the developers need to seriously rethink their business model as they are completely delusional about how much real life money they think their target audience wants to spend.
Don’t bother with this game. There are hundreds of other games which are better.
- Gram Games Limited
- 279.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Gram Games 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Dragon Gems $7.99
- Bag of Dragon Gems $14.99
- Chest of Dragon Gems $30.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.