By Z2Live, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dominate the skies and master the world’s most advanced combat aircraft as you experience the best looking, most action packed jet fighting game for iOS - MetalStorm: Online!
MULTIPLE GAME MODES:
• Campaign – Experience an epic storyline spanning several single player missions.
• Versus Mode – Challenge your friends and enemies in a one-on-one duel!
• Survival Mode –Destroy wave upon wave of enemy aircraft with a friend in co-op or on your own!
• Next-Gen 3D graphics with Retina Display
• Gyroscope enabled controls enable full 360-degree flight in 3D space
• Perform advanced evasive maneuvers by swiping different directions
• Real Time Multiplayer over 3G and Wi-Fi
• Play on your TV with AirPlay and an Apple TV for a true HD gaming experience
• Customize your aircraft with advanced missiles, machine guns and a deep tech tree
• Talk with other players via the optional in-game Voice Chat system
• Invite a Game Center friend to help you complete difficult missions
MetalStorm: Online requires an internet connection to play (WiFi or 3G).
What's New in Version 5.2.1
MSO 5.2.1 is optimized for iOS 7
Metal Storm, Great but...
The game is great but it takes a while to unlock stuff without spending money, a bit more than half the items in the game have to be brought with blue coins (premium money)
It's hard to dodge missiles and the cannon is easy to aim making easy kills. If you ask me they should've made it $1 and less ( way less) IAPs. Removing the blue coins. Easy five stars removing them. Apart from that good flying. (Tip) Don't keep buying missiles and guns over and over again wasting money, stick with the default/standard one I find them fine.
I used to love this game but now it's just not the same.
1. Too expensive/hard to get anywhere in the game. Rewards for playing are minimal and to be competitive you need to spend a fortune on weapons/planes etc. Also to play levels you need to buy and spend coins which is ridiculous. Make it easier to play single player without having to use coins etc
2. Automatch either doesn't match at all or matches you against full blown cheats or the top 1% of players. I am skill level 4078 and was matched against players with skill level over 58,000
I've been playing for a fair while now. When I though "iPod" before I owned any apple products, this is what I had in mind. It hits almost every expectation right on the head. I can't get enough.
The only flaw, I believe, is whenever multiple missiles are tracking you, the indicator only tells you about the last one that is going to hit you. But I'm sure there will be a patch eventually to fix that.
The only real letdown is that you HAVE to have Internet access to play. It's a little hard for me since I don't actually have Internet, so that's a small factor of what kills it for me.
But all in all, I believe it's one of the best games out there.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 21 September 2013
- Version: 5.2.1
- Size: 264 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Z2Live, Inc
- © 2012, Z2Live Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Small Pack of Coins$1.49
- Medium Pack of Coins$7.99
- Large Pack of Coins$14.99
- Massive Pack of Coins$30.99
- Gigantic Pack of Coins$79.99
- Bonus Pack of Coins$79.99
- Bonus Pack of Coins$1.49
- Bonus Pack of Coins$7.99
- Bonus Pack of Coins$14.99
- Bonus Pack of Coins$30.99