This is China's best metro app.
1. Fully up-to-date for 2019
Accurate metro map and metro information.
A really easy route-planner. Get route, time and fare information.
3. Work offline
Internet connection is not required.
4. 11 Language
English, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 日本語, 한국어, Русский, Français, Español, Deutsch, Português, Italiano
5. 40 City
China : Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Taipei, Kaohsiung, Nanjing, Tianjin, Chongqing, Chengdu, Wuhan, Hangzhou, Xi'an, Suzhou, Shenyang, Changchun, Harbin, Dalian, Kunming, Changsha, Ningbo, Wuxi, Zhengzhou, Nanchang, Qingdao, Dongguan, Nanning, Fuzhou,Hefei
Japan : Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya
Korea : Seoul, Busan
Europe : London, Madrid
Other : Singapore, Moscow, Delhi, Mexico City
• No Ads (Remove all Ads in app)
• Support Map Theme (Setting Tab -> Map Theme -> Choose your map theme)
• Support Offline Map (Setting Tab -> Offline Map -> Download map data of city)
Learn more about MetroMan VIP on https://www.metroman.cn/md/faq.html
Auto Renewable Subscription Terms:
* Choose from 3 subscription options:
- a monthly subscription for $0.99 USD;
- a quarterly subscription for $1.99 USD;
- a yearly subscription for $5.99 USD.
* The price corresponds to the same price segment, which are set in the "Apple's App Store Matrix" for other currencies.
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service:
1. Fully up-to-date for 2019.02
2. Disable select text for Route Map
Ratings and Reviews
Fabulous and free!
We used this app while travelling around China for a month in 4 different cities. It was invaluable. Great features, especially the maps, which give you the location of the exits of the subway stations. The only negative was that the maps are slightly out of date, with some new lines and stations not on the map, or greyed out as ‘proposed.’ Other than that it was a great app to navigate the subways.
The best yet
Being a frequent business traveler who likes to get around with the locals, I have found this App to be the biggest time saver and most convenient I have used. Well done to the developers.
A MUST HAVE
A great app with information spot on. Highly recommended.
- WU QIUPING
- 89.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © MetroMan Studio
- In-App Purchases
- VIP Monthly $1.49
- VIP Yearly $8.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.