MEX is Australia’s #1 CMMS designed by maintenance engineers to streamline maintenance practices, reduce downtime and boost profits. Our iOS app is the on the go version of MEX that creates an entirely paperless maintenance environment.
What Makes MEX Versatile?
Companies across nearly every country and industry worldwide utilise MEX as a tool to manage their maintenance. Why? Because MEX coupled with the MEX iOS app takes away all the hassles and shortcomings associated with archaic paper based systems.
If your business has ever lost time or money due to machinery breakdown, poor service, scheduling or underutilised assets – MEX is for you.
In business, every efficiency measure put in place saves you money. The MEX iPad/iPhone application gives you more control, flexibility and power from the front line all the way to the bank line.
Functions of the MEX iOS App:
• Assets Register - One central location to store all your asset information including: details, work orders, history, asset audits. Use the iOS App to issue parts to a work order, view create and edit assets in the field.
• Work Orders – Manage your work in the field, access and edit Work Orders, add notes or images, add purchase orders, issue parts through barcode scanning. Create a work Order the instant you see the need for one. Every minute counts when you’re trying to avoid downtime that could derail operations and productivity.
• Reports – Generate reports on the spot to help you make maintenance decisions wherever you are.
• Readings – Enter new readings and be able to process existing Readings for Assets within MEX.
• Requests – Submit job requests from the palm of your hand. Users can also edit, approve, cancel and open Work Orders from Requests.
• Stores* - The MEX iOS app gives users access to MEX Stores. Giving you the ability to take control of your Inventory Management while on the run.
• Custom Modules – Customise your MEX iOS to suit you, create your own module in MEX and carry it across to the iOS App. Create what you need and use the App to access it when on the go.
• Tracking - Track your Assets and personnel with the Tracking Module. Once activated, the device’s GPS location is transmitted back to MEX.
Imagine this; an engineer out in the field discovers an essential piece of machinery has broken down. Using the MEX iPad/iPhone application they can order parts, replacement machinery and personnel in an instant —business doesn’t skip a beat. Download the MEX iOS App and never miss a beat, be across your operations from anywhere at any time.
If you’re already a MEX customer the app is free to download and whilst in operation consumes one MEX User License.
If you’re not a customer you can have full access to the MEX iOS app trial with our pre-loaded data.
*the stores module is an additional purchase to MEX, it has been incorporated into the demo version of the app to allow you to explore its functionality and benefits.
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Custom Fields in editable grids are now working as expected.
Ratings and Reviews
This one is a winner! Our company MEM have been Beta testing this in the field for some time and we are very impressed. We look forward to the next update that has fixed the few initial bugs. Once fully rolled out the use of iPad MEX in the field by our Biomed' Technicians will greatly enhance our efficiency, quality and service to our customers. We have trialled with both novice and expert iPad users, in urban and remote locations, and with our large equipment database with great success. It is an 'on line' solution, so you need a 3G or Wifi connection but the data usage is very low and very affordable. Unfortunately, when we have no connection it's back to using the old paper records so we still live in hope for a practical 'off line' solution one day. Highly recommended and will be a 5 rating with the next release.
MEX, what a great productive tool!
What a great tool, an app that links a pc to an apple app! If you need productivity for maintenance staff on the move you need to use this. Of course, you need to have the MEX CMMS installed first, but it's worth every cent of the investment because it's brilliant. Everybody out there, if your looking for a fully functional CMMS that will fit every business out there, call those MEX guys, they are brilliant!! Planes, trains or automobiles, high rise apartment blocks or hospitals, MEX will meet every aspect of your maintenance business needs!! What a fantastic Ozzie product.
Initially was really pleased to discover this app available for download in the App Store.
However it was only after downloading & installing that I discovered that it didn't offer the full functionality of the PC version.
The most disappointing aspect of this mobile version is the omission of the Preventative Maintenance icon which severely limits my ability to be able to generate work orders whilst completing fieldwork.
If the app had this function I would have rated it far higher as the rest of the app is appears to be quite good.
Here's hoping that the app team will offer an upgrade real soon.
- Maintenance Experts Pty Ltd
- 26.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Maintenance Experts
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.