The Microsoft Azure app helps you keep track of your resources while on-the-go:
• Stay connected to the cloud and check status and critical metrics anytime, anywhere
• Stay informed with notifications and alerts about important health issues
• Stay in control of your resources and take corrective actions, like starting and stopping VMs and web apps
Microsoft collects data to operate effectively and provide you with the best experiences in our products. This mobile application may collect personal information, for example, the email address used to log in. We do not share your information with third-parties. We do not use your information for marketing purposes.
If you do not agree with Microsoft collecting this data, please do not log into the application and delete it from your device.
Thank you for using the Azure app. Our regular updates include performance improvements and bug fixes to make the app faster and more reliable. Please reach out to us for any questions, concerns, or feature requests.
Let us know how we can improve the app! We'd love to hear from you.
Ratings and Reviews
Latest update killed it
Latest update now causes the app to hang after login. Zero stars. Cannot be used.
Crashed on first use
I'll give it one more go and then I'm going back to alternatives
- Microsoft Corporation
- 60.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.