By Microsoft Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The OneDrive app for iOS lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you're on the go.
• Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
• Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging.
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited.
• Share albums of your favorite photos and videos.
• Highlight, annotate, and sign PDF files in your OneDrive.
• Access your most important files offline.
Note: For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You cannot sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
To make an in-app purchase of an Office 365 Home or Personal subscription, open the app. In the Me tab, tap your storage or the diamond. Subscriptions begin at $6.99 a month in the US, and can vary by region. With an Office 365 subscription, you get 1TB of storage for each user, OneDrive Premium features, access to all features in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, and you can install Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
Office 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. To manage your subscriptions or to disable auto-renewal, after purchase, go to your iTunes account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
This app is provided by Microsoft. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or its affiliates maintain facilities.
What's New in Version 9.7
This update includes multiple bug fixes behind the scenes. This wouldn't be possible without your feedback, so if you run into any issues please shake your device and tap "report a problem."
Would be better if we could attach multiple files to emails as PDF’s to emails as opposed to links....via a mobile device. Like you can with ‘files’ by Apple.
Otherwise it’s been a great place to store quotes for projects and have them available on all devices.
You can mark entire folders/trees for offline access
My number one reason for using OneDrive over competitors.
Very difficult to use
I have most Apple products and am finding it very difficult to upload OneDrive on my laptop, and my IMac. Customer service is appalling, with Microsoft team not speaking English well enough for me to understand and the line is very scratchy. If I didn’t have to use Word and Excel for work I would dump anything to do with Microsoft.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 15 November 2017
- Version: 9.7
- Size: 220 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Office 365$12.99
- Office 365$14.99
- OneDrive + 100$42.99
- Office 365 Personal$89.99
- Office 365 Home$119.99
- Office 365$10.99
- Office 365$12.99
- Office 365$9.99
- Office 365$13.99
- Office 365$12.99