Outlook lets you bring all your email accounts and calendars in one convenient spot. Whether it’s staying on top of your inbox or scheduling the next big thing, we make it easy to be your most productive, organized, and connected self.
Here’s what you’ll love about Outlook for iOS:
- Focus on the right things with our smart inbox - we help you sort between messages you need to act on straight away and everything else.
- Swipe to quickly schedule, delete and archive messages.
- Share your meeting availability with just a tap and easily find times to meet with others.
- Find everything you're looking for with our new search experience, including files, contacts, and your upcoming trips.
- View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and more, without having to download them to your phone.
- Bring all the apps you love in Outlook, including Facebook, Evernote, Trello, and more.
- Open Word, Excel, or other Office document attachments to edit them directly in the corresponding app and attach them back to an email.
Outlook for iOS works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail and MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
This update includes performance improvements and bug fixes to make Outlook better for you.
Feel free to send us any comments or questions through our in-app support in Settings. We’d love to hear from you.
Ratings and Reviews
Outlook at home or on the go
IOutlook makes it easy to safely and securely send and receive E-mail messages, create contacts, save messages in different folders and create rules to move them automatically, which helps you stay organised. You can access Outlook from any devices, for instance your mobile phone, laptop, tablet or computer all in the comfort of your own home, at work (at least on your break) or while on the go, near or far, while travelling nationally or internationally. You can with confidence let people know your E-mail address as the junk mail function helps keep the inbox free from irritating unwanted and potentially harmful E-mail messages. Best of all is that Outlook is free and the advertising at the side is interest linked and unobtrusive so you can click on it at will and ignore it if the time isn't right to look at it. Outlook helps you keep in touch with family, friends and business acquaintances without the worry of others reading your personal information. I love it and am so grateful for being able to use it.
Load issues and buggy af
Now, the fact that I have to continue to use the web browser on my iPad to view my main hotmail account is a bloomin joke. Every time I load this app I never see what was sent nor do I get to see any recent emails, when I do get recent emails it's hours later after multiple refreshes and attempts to allow app push access. When I also use to compose emails etc the app either freezes, crashes to dashboard, shuts down the app and becomes so bugged it deletes what you typed. It was working a couple years ago but Microsoft in their stupidity needed to over fix apps that were never broken and introduce their micro transactions charging people hundreds just to link their outlook to their one drive and word document apps and calling it membership. This is pathetic of Microsoft and they are killing their own business by this continued money hungry grabbing scam and putting too much effort into the micro transactions over what they were really good for at documenting apps and emailing gmail is vastly better until I can change all my work emails and correspondence to gmail I'm stuck with this terrible email service that doesn't work.
After an email conversation has continued for many forwards and replies, the length of conversation may become quite long. Sometimes, it is good to shorten and delete some of the parts of the old conversations in order to highlight a particular portion for your recipient.
Outlook has problems with this and starts to force scroll in a direction toward top or bottom, making it nearly impossible to edit and achieve a focused conversation. You have to close it and save as a draft, then reopen, start editing again, and have to do this sequence sometimes multiple times just to complete the email.
With the number of other bugs that I have found, I am fairly convinced that Microsoft either does not use their own products OR the very poor service paradigm of customers testing MS products for them is contributing too much to the bottom line at the expense of the customers. The modern IT perversion of customer service, converting the testing team to be the customer and wait for feedback, leaves me asking, where is my pay check?
- Microsoft Corporation
- 291.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Microsoft Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.