Find files, news, sites and people - personalized for you and your organization. SharePoint infuses AI into the mobile app experience to keep you focused and productive while on the go. AI builds an understanding of what you work on, how you work, and how your colleagues' work relates to you. When you need expertise, content, or resources when you're on the go, SharePoint is a great place to start looking.
· Browse your sites, files, people and more to get back to what you were working on
· Use search to find and discover important content
· Access your personalized view of team sites, communication sites, and news posts
· Tap on a user to get to their contact card and see who they work with and what they are working on
· Create news posts on the go and share your updates, reports, status, and experiences with your team
· Sign in to your SharePoint sites, whether they're in the cloud or on-premises. The app works with SharePoint Online and SharePoint Server versions 2013 and higher
· Add multiple accounts, and easily switch between them
What people are saying:
The SharePoint mobile app has been featured in TechCrunch, The Verge, ZDNet, PCWorld and Computerworld.
Over 2 years of app store reviews:
"making collaboration easier than ever!!"""
"keeps me connected with my office documents and coworkers"
"seamless integration with other Office apps"
"it's so easy and simple to use!!"
Note: To sign in to SharePoint, your organization needs to have an Office 365 subscription that includes SharePoint Online or an on-premises SharePoint Server.
This app is provided by Microsoft. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or its affiliates maintain facilities.
- Stability improvements and fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is becoming seriously awesome with new modern SharePoint Online sites. I'm using it regularly now and never thought I'd see the day where SharePoint was truly mobile and usable!
Don’t waist your time
This app is getting freeze in the middle of my videos and then I need to force close and open again. Worst, if I receive any message of something from other apps this app close my video.
Please do better embed controllers
No good for mobile devices
Can’t easily upload or file files or share things using mobile device. Clunky and not user friendly or intuitive at all.
- Microsoft Corporation
- 132 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.