Sway is a digital storytelling app that makes it easy to create visually striking presentations, newsletters, and personal stories to share with others. Just add your content, and let Sway do the rest.
-- Create vibrant stories even while on the go --
Easily add text and images to your presentation, newsletter, or blog right from your mobile device. You can also snap and add new photos to your digital creation with your built-in camera.
-- Get to striking designs in just a few minutes --
Sway’s design engine instantly puts all your content together into a nice, cohesive layout. Choose from multiple designs in the Layout gallery, customize it to add finishing touches, and you’re ready to go.
-- Share your Sways with a simple link --
It's super easy to share a Sway. Family, friends, classmates, and colleagues can see your digital creation just by clicking on your Sway link. The best part? Sway dynamically adapts to look great on every screen.
-- Pick up wherever you left off --
Sways automatically sync through the cloud, so you can edit or view all your Sways across different devices. Use your Office 365 home, school, or work account, or your Microsoft account to get started.
• Accessibility improvements - We've made several improvements including better VoiceOver support.
• We're always looking to improve Sway and have fixed several miscellaneous issues in this release. Give us feedback or suggest/vote for features in the app. Go to Sway -> Settings and tap Send Feedback or Suggest a Feature.
Ratings and Reviews
Sway is quite a good app. I’m a university student and by using Sway I can share my ideas with my friends.
Just a tiny problem.
Whenever my friend tries to put in a picture or maybe some words, the whole thing just goes crazy and glitches, then her iPad completely freezes and it takes about 20 minutes to go back to normal. After going back to normal though, she’s not able to tap into Sway anymore and has to wait who knows how long, all I know is that because she does her studies at night, she has to sleep then in the morning it works again.
After a night like that, Sway goes back to normal for about one day then it starts all over again. The problem is that my app doesn’t do this so I thought it was just a small accident. So I asked her to just do a bit of shutting down and swiping off the memory of her apps and a lot of other things but none worked.
So I ask the makers of this app to give it a new update and and make some bug fixes.
Can I change font colours or background colours?
I’ve just started using Sway and like its easy to use templates so far. I am not sure if it has a colour design feature yet and would love to be able to set colour and font themes too. I suspect this option will be a paid feature of the app if its not already there.
It's great but...
It crashed every time I got into the app after a few hours of working in it. Online is much better right now! Please fix the bug if it is a bug!
- Microsoft Corporation
- 90.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.