Migraine Buddy was voted the BEST Migraine App by Healthline: http://goo.gl/PXpKJd
Migraine Buddy is an advanced migraine headache diary and tracking app designed by neurologists and data scientists. More than a migraine journal, Migraine Buddy helps users record and identify migraine triggers, migraine symptoms, migraine medications, migraine frequency and duration, pain intensity and location, medication, and other lifestyle factors so users can improve their migraine condition. Migraine Buddy provides an easy to read summary report for users to take appropriate action.
**Track your sleep pattern. Now integrated with HealthKit integration**
**Share your migraine status with your "Buddies" within the app**
>> FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS <<
- Easy to use, beautifully designed interface and icons with wizard style questionnaires that guides users through the recording process
- Record ongoing and past migraines
- Quick tapping motion to answer the questionnaire
- Quick access to skip and record entries at a later time
- Add a "Buddy": Share your migraine status with your "buddies" within the app. Let each other know when you're migraine-free, having a migraine, and how you feel.
- Notes section to add additional information such as food, weather conditions, barometric pressure, mood, etc.
- Add custom fields to the questionnaire so it becomes a permanent option for users
- Customized reports including frequency and duration, pain intensity, pain location, migraine triggers, migraine medications, migraine symptoms and helps to understand the effectiveness of medication and other migraine relief methods
- Data is secured and protected by HIPAA-compliant cloud
We know it can get stressful sifting through all the migraine information out there.
So this time, we have a new "Insights" section where we curated for you based on your objective.
As this feature is new, we would definitely love to hear any feedback you have for us. If you would like to suggest topics, do write in to us as well at email@example.com
Jenny and the Migraine Buddy team
Ratings and Reviews
I’m a medical student married to a doctor and we both think this app is incredible. I’ve been a long time sufferer of severe headaches that don’t quite fit with the usual migraine symptoms and this app has been so helpful in tracking these headaches and learning some of the triggers for them. Thanks to this app I learned that my period is one of the biggest triggers and I can now anticipate those headaches! I wouldn’t change a single thing about this app. I highly recommend it to anyone that suffers from headaches or migraines.
Great App...but some suggestions
Must have been created my a fellow migraine sufferer. Only suggestion... would benefit from being able to date and time stamp medications and other reliefs automatically with the ability to adjust and add multiple listings for those of us that have days old migraines that need multiple meds etc and time sleeps etc. I would also like to sync with my Fit bit or iPhone health app to get my sleep data it’s much more accurate
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your support. You can do much of those things in Migraine Buddy. Please feel free to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will assist you in using the app at its best. Jenny
I’ve recently started using this app to track my migraines as I’m terrible at tracking thru other means as I’ve been asked by my Dr so that he can decide next course of tx for my migraines..
It’s easy to use altho sometimes I can’t do much more than press start of migraine but I ❤️ that I can do this and return to edit l8r..
I found this app thru the migraine summit for others that r interested as one of their recommended apps for sufferers to track to aid with tx.. thanx migraine buddy 😊
Developer Response ,
Thanks to you for this great review!
- HEALINT PTE. LTD.
- 112.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 Healint Pte Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.