MinDgo is primarily a companion app to FreeMind and Freeplane, two great open source mind-mapping applications for your desktop. MinDgo allows you to view and edit mind maps on your iPhone and iPad.
IMPORTANT: This version does not include all of the features in MinDgo. If you are actively using MinDgo you may want to review the feature list to see if this version is right for you.
If you're not already a FreeMind or Freeplane user, you should be. If you're already using one of these applications, you'll want to have MinDgo in your pocket so that you will always have your mind maps with you. MinDgo is mind mapping on-the-go.
• Create, Import and Export mind maps using iTunes File Sharing, Email, Dropbox and the Open in... protocol
• Open and save mind maps directly from Dropbox.
• Supports FreeMind 1.0.1 file format
• Support for Freephone 1.5.9+ file format
• View and Edit mind maps as hierarchical lists, taking the most advantage of small screens
• cut/copy/paste and reorder nodes
• Edit node text
• Edit node notes
• Format nodes using Node Style
• Supports both Plain Text and Rich Text node styles
• Add and remove Icons
• Change node Background Color
• Format nodes using Italics, Bold, Font Size
• Apply Physical Styles to nodes
• Display node Attributes
Fixed a document parsing bug that may occurred when opening or saving mind maps.
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect companion to manage FreeMind .mm lists
I use FreeMind to manage daily to-do lists in my job and find this app really useful to manage those lists on the fly, and whilst in meetings. My FreeMind file is stored on DropBox and MindGo 2 can read the file from there.
- Jim Budet
- 35 MB
Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2013 Jim Budet
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.