Minecraft: Pocket Edition
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Our latest free update includes Redstone Circuits, Desert Temples, Rabbits, and more!
Minecraft is a game about placing blocks and going on adventures.
Explore randomly generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. Play in creative mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in survival mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off the dangerous mobs.
Craft, create, and explore alone, or with friends on mobile devices or Windows 10.
Check out the new Pocket Edition trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-fMtNOS_gU
What's New in Version 0.13.2
- Journey to the West Skins
- Various bug fixes
What’s New in Version 0.13.1
- New Holiday Skins!
- Various bug fixes.
What’s New in Version 0.13.0
- Basic Redstone Circuits, including Redstone Wire, the first set of Redstone Producers (Daylight Sensors, Pressure Plates, Tripwire Hooks, and more), and the first set of Redstone Consumers (activator rails, note blocks, TNT, Trapdoors, and more). The rest of the Redstone functionality is right around the corner…stay tuned.
- Desert Temples! But maybe stay off the roof...can't say we didn't warn you.
- Keep zombies out with Spruce, Birch, Jungle, Acacia, and Dark Oak doors.
- Cute fluffy crop-eating bunnies!
- Biome Settlers Pack, with new skins from the Desert, Tundra & Forest.
To Mojan and normal readers
Dear everyone reading this weather your apart of staff in Mojan or just normal people. To the people that bought this: Please do not bug the creators of minecraft pocket edition to add what you want into this game. Please note that mutant mobs is a mod. Also bugging the creators to add things in is just annoying. People want different things but they decide on what they add in. Please do not Nag them for more things. They will take their time to do what they want with Mcpe. To the staff: note that some of the bugs that people say aren't bugs from the game but simply their device itself. I have played minecraft PE and it seems to be working just fine how it is. You guys decide on what to put in.
great game but
i love the update also but i too was ezpecting pistons, repeders and sticky pistons as well and can you please make more commands available u can get some from an app on the app store called Plug pe good luck mojang oh and add music like when's your walking around in peace its peaceful music but when spotted by a monster the music changes to a action type during gameplay gets a bit silent sometimes. And can you lease release update in 13th of January please And please bring back the ability to teleport using plug Pe again thanks guys you are awesome😁😁😎😎😎
Too Much Naggers!
I know all of you guys like mcpe but some of you peeps are ridiculous like some guy asked for unicorns! Please understand that there is a difference between normal mcpe and modded mcpe. Also 0.14.0 is getting released soon and it has the red stone stuff and other cool things. Also don't make a fool of yourself and say "Can you add pistons now?!" Or "I want unicorns". Plus if those stuff were already in mcpe your apple device will lag crazy! Anyways mcpe is the best game on the App Store keep up the good work mojang! 👍👍👍👍👌👌👌👌👌👌👌🤘👏👏👏👏
- Category: Games
- Updated: 04 February 2016
- Version: 0.13.2
- Size: 26.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mojang AB
- © Mojang AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Town Folk - Skin Pack$1.49
- City Folk - Skin Pack$1.49
- Halloween - Skin Pack$1.49
- Holiday 2015 - Skin Pack$2.99
- Biome Settlers - Skin Pack$2.99
- Journey to the West - Skin Pack$2.99