MiniKeePass provides secure password storage on your iOS device that's compatible with KeePass.
- View, Edit, and Create KeePass 1.x and 2.x files
- Search for entries from the top of tables like in Mail
- Key File Support
- Import/Export files to and from Dropbox using the official Dropbox app or any other cloud storage application
- Copy password entries to the clipboard for easy entry
- Open websites in Safari while MiniKeePass runs in the background
- Prevent unauthorized access to MiniKeePass with a PIN or using Touch ID
- Remember database passwords in the device's secure keychain
- Optionally clear the clipboard after set time on devices that support background tasks
- Generate new passwords
- Integrated web browser with username/password auto-type
MiniKeePass's source code is available for security audit or contribution on GitHub.
Ratings and Reviews
Secure if not perfect
I've been using Keepass across a number of devices for a couple of years, it's my go-to secure database program.
Since loading this version I've had a couple of sync issues with Dropbox; I download the latest file from Dropbox but Keepass seems to use the old copy. Only fix I've found is to update Dropbox again (from my PC which syncs ok and was up to date), then try and download to the iOS device using Dropbox again.
Other than that it's great, nice and clean interface. Like others the only additional feature I'd really like to see is auto-sync to a cloud service like Dropbox or Google Drive etc.
Love the cross-platform functionality. Love it being so secure and convenient and easy not just for passwords but for essential confidential information. Since using KeePass I don't actually know what many of my passwords are!!
I would add the auto-sync with Dropbox or Google Drive, even if you have to make it read only on iOS.
Feedback to keepass
I couldn't work out how to email you so writing it here. Your instructions within the mini keepass app for iPhone users to add a file from Dropbox is incorrect. You need to update this. There is no action button in Dropbox on the iPhone. You need to go to the Dropbox file, click export, click on export to other app and go from there.
Otherwise, this app is awesome and is my lifesaver.
- Flush Software, LLC
- 18.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Flush Software
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.