Turn your iPhone photos into works of art with Mirrorly! Experiment with your selfies, group shots or landscapes and reimagine your own photos by creating beautiful, reflective images.
Currently featured at #1 on the US App Store in 'Edit Your Photos', Mirrorly is the ultimate tool for photo effects, filters and overlays that turn your pictures into masterpieces!
Mirrorly Features include:
Photo Mirror and other Effects
• Double your pictures with studio effects that mirror your photos!
• Import images to the grid and reflect them vertically or horizontally across 2 or 4 axes!
• Overlay your photos with smaller versions of the same picture!
Rotate, Add Borders, and Share Your Photos
• Manipulate the shape of your Mirrorly pictures with masking tools!
• Twist and stretch your images at any angle!
• Add definition by applying borders to your pictures, including reflection lines!
• Choose from a selection of different background colors to compliment your photos!
Share Your Art with the World
• Share your Mirrorly creations with us on Instagram using the hashtags #mirrorly #mirrorlyapp!
• Find us on Facebook and share your art with the rest of your friends!
So don’t wait! Download Mirrorly today and take the first step towards making your pictures into masterpieces!
- Fixed a pesky bug which caused a line to show when using certain axis on iPhone X.
Ratings and Reviews
A great start…
Finally an app that has some resolution.
Until now I've been using the long orphaned Flipomatic as it is the only app capable of this mirroring effect at a decent resolution.
Mirrorly scores a couple of times over Flipomatic with less steps and an active development team.
Especially nice is the ability to pan, zoom and preview at the same time plus a feature I've long wanted – the ability to rotate my source image to any angle.
Sadly, Mirrorly is lacking in some areas. It doesn't offer different image ratios and is capable of its maximum 7.5MP (2732x2732) only if used on an iPad Pro in landscape orientation.
Extremely odd is the fact that Mirrorly on iPhone produces images of around ½MP (750x750) and on iPad Pro held vertically produces 4MP (2048x2048) images. —perhaps it's relying on screen captures.
Anyway, this is a good start and I hope Throwr get a good response and can justify further development of this clever little app.
Good concept, lacks execution
This app lacks execution in the user interface, none of the icons are labelled as to what they are, so you have to adjust features or your image until you know what it does. As an example, the icon for 'exposure' is a camera aperture, which not every end user is going to know. There are also way too many filters that adjust so minimally between each one. I think if the icons were labelled this has the potential to be a 5 star application!
So many apps out there that do this. So few that do it well.
On top of that the team at Throwr have exceeded expectations when responding to requests for changes and support.
Good job guys, now go and make it even better so I can give you that fifth star :D
- Throwr Pty Ltd
- 187.4 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Croatian, Danish, Finnish, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Throwr Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Super Mirrorly $4.49
- Premium Layouts pack 1 $1.49
- Remove All Ads $1.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.