Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation is coming this fall! Watch the exclusive trailer on YouTube : http://bit.ly/oV9zvX
Check out the new update below!
Finish what you started.
In Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus, complete the mission unveiled in the first opus of one of the most acclaimed FPS games on the iPhone, this time on fronts all over the globe.
“Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus looks like a big step forward for the series.” SlideToPlay
“I was impressed with the console-quality graphics and gameplay elements.” PC Mag
Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus further improves the exemplary gameplay of the first Modern Combat for an astounding immersion in a modern war experience and the one of the most complete FPS multiplayer games on the iPhone.
AN IMPECCABLE PRODUCTION ENHANCED BY THE MOST TENSE GAMEPLAY YET
- The original control modes (Default, Screen Tap, Virtual Sticks) have been further refined for an impressive gameplay fluidity.
- A new full gyro advanced control mode has been added for even more gaming comfort.
- Gyro-based QTEs and improved headshot sensations add to the stunning intensity of the gameplay.
A STUNNING DIVE INTO THE HEART OF A GLOBAL MODERN CONFLICT
- Embody one of the 3 playable characters and throw yourself into 12 battlefields set in the Middle-East, Eastern Europe and South America.
- Facial animations and instant-kill slow-motion create a breathtaking sense of immersion.
- 15 weapons from real military forces that you can gather directly from your enemies and upgrade with several accessories.
- Blur effects when taking fire and dynamic lightning on your weapon contribute to the realism of the war experience.
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE FPS MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE ON THE APP STORE
- Engage in 10-player online and local confrontations.
- Choose between 4 multiplayer modes: Battle, Team Battle, Defuse the Bomb & Capture the Flag.
- XP progression through 72 ranks, reward messages, unlockable weapons and leaderboards ensure heated multiplayer competition.
- Gather your squad and face your favorite foes through Gameloft LIVE!
Follow Gameloft on Twitter to get more info about this game and all our upcoming titles at http://twitter.com/gameloft or read our official blog at http://blog.gameloft.com/
I found a new @Gameloft Game! Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus: http://bit.ly/blackpegasus #222 Join the hunt: http://j.mp/GameHunter and follow @Gameloft!
What's this? http://j.mp/GameHunter
What's New in Version 1.2.6
• Fixed a bug that prevented to display the correct online rank
• Fixed a bug with the camera when you invert the Y-axis & shot
• Minor bug fixes
brilliant - with a few flaws
this game is superb. After you beat the addictive campaign you'll try the multiplayer. and then the game turns into a bit of a $hit storm.
it can NEVER find a game. then when you do find one it drops out and takes ages to load.
of course, when you do eventually find a game it is nearly as fun as the online versions.
The thing i like about it is that when it can find a game it will have BRILLIANT CONNECTION with no lag at all and theres no last stand bull$hit like in modern warfare, so you dont go raging at the game.
$HIT TO INCLUDE IN THE NEXT MODERN COMBAT:
-support for finding games
-SPRINTING - it was so annoying when you try to run for cover and die, make it double tap and hold the screen to sprint i think that would work well.
- a minimap
- a simple multiplayer perk system (similar to black ops but only things like steady aim, sleight of hand, lightweight, marathon, tactical mask etc. (NO GHOST OR SECOND CHANCE PLEASE)
-make the bots not so hard to kill (takes nearly a full round of mac11 ammo to kill 1 guy. Rediculous.)
-make it more fun - less repetitive
THANKS FOR READING! :)
Update to latest IOS please!
I've had this game in like, forever! I bought this game on my IPod Touch 4th generation and I played through out the years then the IPod 5th Generation came out and redo loaded the game on there, it wasn't the same as it was on the 4th Gen, then Modern Combat 3, 4 & 5 came out and I downloaded it all on my 5th Gen iPod and they all ran smoothly, what I'm saying is please please please please update the graphics and IOS 8 or 9 Compatibility because Modern Combat 2 is honestly the best Modern Combat title in the Franchise, please Gameloft! This game deserves some upgrade due to the quality of the game itself! ❤️
Updates and Connection
This is by far the best game for iPod etc. BUT.... But 2 days ago it started losing connection. Reading the comments I have realized that it's not only me. At first I thought it was my iPod or the software. Great game but gameloft.... YES YOU READING THIS! please fix this because it's a great game and I think I speak for all fellow gamers that we are getting pretty annoyed. And before I go, I think if we had a: create class section, like call of duty. All players would enjoy this kind of thing. Scopes, silencers, grips etc.
Also before i go, a mini map in the corner would be good :)
- Category: Games
- Updated: 25 July 2011
- Version: 1.2.6
- Size: 596 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2010 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Modern Combat 2: Map Pack 1 $2.99