By Moleskine Srl
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your best ideas everywhere - Moleskine journals, re-imagined for limitless creativity, productivity and passion.
The look and feel are classic Moleskine; the digital capabilities are inspiring. Enjoy all the things you usually do with your Moleskine journals, and send your creations out into the world, page after page.
Created with input by a team of artists, designers and other Moleskine enthusiasts like you, the all-new digital Moleskine Journal features the attributes you cherish most in Moleskine tools: simplicity and elegance.
NEW: Passion Journals
The Wine Journal, first in a series of your favorite Passion Journals faithfully reproduced in digital format is now available for in-app purchase with version 2.0 of the Moleskine Journal (iPad version).
Passion Journals appear in your Moleskine Journal library alongside your other journals. Once you purchase a Passion Journal directly off the shelf it becomes part of your library collection, letting you create unlimited editions of your favorite passions!
If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will be read and replied to. Thank you and we hope you enjoy this latest edition.
Moleskine Journal Features:
• Classic Moleskine style
• Signature Inner Pocket to store favorite images and text. Includes image import and access to the built-in camera
• Portrait and landscape modes, with double-spread view unique to Moleskine Journal
• Classic Moleskine paper selection—plain, ruled, squared—plus templates from the popular Weekly Planner, Passion Recipe Journal and Storyboard Notebook
• Artist toolset (paintbrush, Moleskine pencil, Moleskine pen, highlighter), all with size control and full-spectrum color picker available on-the-fly
• Fully-featured color picker gives full artistic control, with value slide, opacity slide, custom swatch library and Moleskine’s ivory-color paper background for easier color selection
• Text tools for productivity and creativity with all iOS-available fonts, color picker, opacity and size control on-the-fly
• Classic Moleskine ribbon bookmark
• Multiple undo and redo
• Easy image import from your photo library or take new photos with the built-in camera
• Easy project sharing via email, Facebook and Twitter
• Easy sync to Evernote and backup to Dropbox
• Unlimited page-adding capability—never run out of room.
• View entire journal at once in an editable page thumbnails view
• Fully editable library in thumbnail and list mode
• Unlimited journal creation capability—make as many journals as you like!
• Intuitive Apple iOS gestures such as pinch and spread, 2-finger scroll and page flip
Wine Journal Features:
• Easily profile a wine using the keyboard and context-sensitive data fields; or handwrite entries using the Zoom feature
• Document the wine you profile with the built-in camera, or import an image from your photo library
• Add, customize, organize, and edit your wine categories
• Look up wine terms in the glossary; refer to the measurements & conversions chart
• Give each wine a star rating
• Choose the appropriate glass for a particular wine
• Fill out the themed page layout
• Add custom Wine Journal stickers to your entries
Enjoy your Moleskine Journal.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
- Added ability to download the new Moleskine Photo Books app
- Minor bug fixes
Lots of potential
As a massive fan of moleskine you can imagine my excitement when the app came out. As a first version its not too bad. The interface is beautiful. Notebooks are exactly like the real thing only digital. Sadly, it's not very user friendly. I was into the third page of writing notes when the colour of the font changed to white and it can't change it back. Formatting a notebook is tiresome. It needs to be done whenever a new paragraph is started. Hopefully in future updates it'll be more user friendly. I'm going to stick it out as I believe in Moleskine.
A good start to a great idea. Formatting still clunky. Need to reformat on every page. I do love the idea as I'm a big fan of moleskin and its altruistic morals. Just needs a bit of fine tuning.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 27 February 2014
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 61.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Moleskine S.r.l.
- © 2014, Moleskine SpA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Wine Journal$6.49