Break away from your screen and help your family disconnect from their devices to reconnect with each other.
Moment can show you how to have a healthy phone life balance through small habit tweaks. Reduce your phone usage and establish screen free times for the family with easy parental controls. Less phone leads to more focus on your health and the moments that matter the most.
We understand, your phone is your life and it’s hard to put down. Guided coaching will show you how to balance screen time with your time through reminders and insights. Whether you want more time for your kids, time for your friends, or time for you, get up to an hour back every day with Moment.
Take control of your phone usage with Moment.
“It’s so helpful being able to know exactly how much time I’m on my phone and why, and being reminded to put it down. It’s a tough habit to kick, but I’m grateful for this app for helping me focus on that daily” – Cami2124
Device Addiction Coaching
• Improve health, wellness and focus by reducing your phone usage
• Moment Coach will guide you along the way to keep you on track
• Moment runs in the background to help manage your usage without needing to open it
Time Management & Measurement
• Track how much you use your phone or tablet automatically
• Keep track of which apps you use the most (iPhone only)
• Log how many times you pick up your phone each day
• Break down each day to see when you’re on your device and what apps you’re using
• Track where you go each day and have it plotted on a map
Parental Control & Family Time
• Establish phone-free times for your family so you can disconnect together
• Parental control options open up more family time
• Improve your focus and connections by decreasing your screen time
• Let your friends and family know you’re putting down your phone for a while to reduce distractions and improve accountability
• Quickly see how long you and your family have used your phone today
• No, the app doesn’t track how long you spend looking at your watch
Smartphones are great tools for productivity, entertainment and connectivity, but like all things, are best used in moderation. Learn to manage device addiction with simple coaching and management techniques from Moment.
Warning to parents: Moment is not strictly about parental control. Using Moment Family as a parent gives you certain powers, but your children have power too.
• If your daughter notices you on your phone while you’re supposed to be watching a family movie together, she can start family dinner time for the entire family until the movie is over. That means no one can pick up their phone, and you as the parent can’t turn that family dinner time off.
• Your entire family can see everyone else’s screen time for the day from the family scoreboard.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Moment has been designed to use GPS sparingly.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Moment offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
$7.99 per month
$59.99 per year
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your Moment Coach subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged through your iTunes account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal in your iTunes Account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Terms of service: https://inthemoment.io/terms
Lots of bug fixes and performance improvements. Only 2 this time, but they're important ones!
Thank you for using Moment!
Ratings and Reviews
Everything in the app was working perfectly, I paid for ‘Moment Premium’ and all was working smoothly. It wasn’t until I turned off tracking my time when using google maps that this app fell apart. I had been using for 3 weeks prior and this app was faultless, though now the main reason for this app, the ‘Most used App’ section was unavailable. All others I could tap onto, though the most important I couldn’t. After 2 weeks of tracking me, telling me how much I’m on my phone, it still wouldn’t tell me my apps usage, so I decided to delete and re-install as I had messaged the head of the company with no response. After re-downloaded all my previous Moment history was gone. 5 weeks of it tracking me, all vanished. Very annoyed at the lack of updates this app has with its last being 10months ago. Very promising app for the future but needs to continuously work on improving or it will soon turn others off like myself in the future.
Use to love it, but ...
I used to love the old version of moment with the circular tracker on the front screen, but I find it harder now to see where I sit in relation to my daily goals. A number on a screen doesn’t cause the same reaction that the bar turning yellow as I got closer to my limit did! I also miss the customizable notifications! I had mine every 15 mins and it was so effective at keeping me on track of my screen time. Since the update I have stopped using moment as much and my screen time has increased a lot, which is such a shame. That being said I do like some new aspects of the app including improved navigation, and the blue colour scheme is much more aesthetically pleasing than the pale green. BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring back customizable notifications!!
using Moment has made me rethink
I've been using Moment for a couple of weeks, and it is turning-around my thinking in relation to my phone. I am faced with exactly how much time in my life I'm WASTING by casually browsing Instagram 😳. Now I think twice before doing so & am slowly developing some discipline so that opening-up that App in particular is something I'm doing less, and in a more deliberate way, mindful that I'm about to engage in a leisure activity, rather than my entire day being punctuated (hello procrastination!), by Instagram 'sessions'. Next step is to get even stricter. I'm pretty sure I'll free-up time for all sorts of far more productive & happy-making activities!
- Moment Health Inc.
- 87 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Moment Health Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Moment Premium $5.99
- 3 Months of Moment Family $22.99
- Moment Coach $12.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.