Money Journal Lite
By Aesthology Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Money Journal is an organizer-style money management application that allows you to manage income and expenses. Your cash flow is always graphed out so you can easily see whether you spend too much on credit card or which expense is higher than last month. You can use this application in various ways such as planning your monthly budget in order to increase your savings.
Money is your lifetime partner. Manage your money well with Money Journal and use it to improve your life planning or fulfill your life.
Major features include:
- The Lite version is now ad-supported.
- Can sync the data with other devices running Money Journal or Money Journal HD in both directions via Dropbox.
- Passcode protection at start-up
- Monthly budget settings
- Income and expense management
- Search and display a list of income and outgo
- Weekly and monthly recurring income and expenses
- Data entry with the application’s built-in calculator
- Quick entry of multiple data
- Record goods and bills by taking a picture
- Carry-over function
- Chart display
- Add, edit or delete payment methods, categories and currencies
- Export as CSV files
- Backup data to Mac or PC
You can enable all features in Money Journal Lite by upgrading the application.
What's New in Version 2.2
- Added options to show balance for monthly budget, daily budget and income
- Minor bug fixes.
Badly needs a bug fix
I loved this app when I first got it however it appears to have been abandoned by its creators as it hasn't had an adequate update in 12months that fixes the bug which causes the app to close as soon as a symbol/space is used, when you type too fast or when you attempt to click on a predictive text option. This makes the app extremely frustrating to use as it will drop out frequently. There aren't other apps I have come across which are as simple and effective as this one for budget tracking, especially one where you can sync between family members to keep track of the same budget so I'm very hopeful the developers sort this bug out so we can continue to use it the way it's intended.
Works for me
I needed something to help me keep track my financial transactions and found this better than the others I tried. I like the diary format and the immediate update of my balance, but I would like better, or easier to find if they are there, instructions on how to maximise use of this app
Best Spending Tracker App!
I have tried many different apps to track my spending and budget and this is perfect in its interface and level of customisation. Very happy with this purchase!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 29 December 2012
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 8.7 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Aesthology Inc.
- © 2012 Aesthology Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Money Journal Upgrade$4.49