... an advanced System Monitoring Widget for macOS. Monity takes place in macOS Today View and oversees your components statistics. Having an eye on your systems and network usage without messing around like before with huge and uncomfortable symbols in the menu bar was never so easy.
• Uptime, Processes, CPU Usage, CPU load average
• Wired, Active, Inactive, Compressed, Free memory
• App-Memory, File-Cache, Reserved memory, Available & Used Memory
• Supports new Memory display format
• Monitoring of all active Networks
• Active Connection, shows external WAN IP, internal LAN IP Address
•Incoming & Outgoing Traffic (current & total)
• Copy IP to Clipboards or open in your Browser
• Current charge with time left, original capacity of your battery and load cycles
• Battery charging and usage in Watt
• Battery charge of Bluetooth Mouse, Trackpad and Keyboard
• Mounted volumes (Internal, External, Network, USB, CD/DVD, TimeMachine, SD-Cards)
• Detailed Space usage
• Unmount Volumes directly within Monity
App usage Statistics (optional)*
• Detailed App usage statistics about CPU utilization, Memory usage and Energy impact.
• CPU usage for currently running Applications
• Memory usage for currently running Applications
• List Energy impact for currently running Applications
Sensors, Temperature & Fan speeds (optional)*
• Detailed statistics by numerous sensors for Temperature and Power consumption.
• Information about current revolutions per minute (rpm) for integrated Fans, as well as their limits.
• Widget Settings with individual customization options
• Sort and arrange Panels through multiple pages.
• Show / Hide Panels
• Rearrange Panels
• Exclude Volumes from Volumes List
... and many more
Let us know about all your feature suggestions, we’d like to know how to improve the next version of Monity. We’re always happy to hear your feedback!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Get additional Panels and Statistics by downloading Monity Helper inside the App under „Get more Panels“.
● Optimized for macOS 10.14 Mojave
● Overall stability improvements
● Compatible with 2018 Mac Models
Ratings and Reviews
Out of date
Was helpful on an older mac, but I have a new (2018) iMac Pro and Monity doesn’t measure voltages, power, fan or current draw of this newer machine.
Great system monitoring app, great support
I wanted to get a replacement system stats app for the OS X notification centre, to replace iStat menus on the dashboard (which I wanted to move away from as Apple seem to deprecating dashboard).
I found Monity, and it’s fantastic.
Reliable, displays more info than istat menues, and very reasonably priced.
Make sure you get the helper app - it gives you much more information. Fully customisable and very flexible - can take up as little or as much space in the notification centre as you want. Also - it’s not a memory hog - unlike some system apps.
The developer updated the app to support the new notification centre theme colours in MacOS Sierra and responded to my email within 24 hours - can’t ask for better support than that.
Best Widget App on OS X!
Recommend for all OS X users! Gives a real use to the Widgets bar with useful and valuable information!
Thanks Lukasz for keeping this updated! I use this so much throughout the day, everyday so thankyou very much!
- Lukasz Kulis
- 2.7 MB
- OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Lukasz Kulis
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.