** 6 NEW games! Now a TOTAL of 12! **
Help your child learn by helping them spot the differences in these fun images!
This application is designed not to be too difficult or too easy, so as to teach your child in a way that won't frustrate them. They still may need your help a little, but it won't take them long to start to spot the small and not so small differences between the two pictures with the aid of engaging characters and graphics.
By playing this game, your child can improve their concentration and observation skills along with their hand-eye-coordination and matching skills. It also helps them learn to count to five!
** All NEW game play **
The differences can be spotted on either side but tap them on the left side and the 'ring' will move. Once you have all five we celebrate and automatically move onto the next game.
Answers show on the right, just incase you can't find the last one or two.
The fun sounds & colourful images engage your child in the learning process. This is one game you will love to play with your child to help and encourage them to learn!
- NO In-App Purchases
- NO Third-Party Ads
- NO tracking or collection of user data
- NO requests for personal information
- Links to the web or social networks only after entering through a parent gate
- iPad Mini, iPad HD
- Improves visual concentration and Hand-Eye Coordination
- Engaging colourful images and catchy, fun sound effects and music
- Play or stop background music
- Enjoy your Spot the Difference experience with Mike, Hank, Eddie and our two new additions to the team, Lucy and Millie!
We really appreciate your feedback - If you enjoy playing our app, please take a minute to rate and review it. Please consider that we cannot reply to your comments in the Appstore. If you have any questions or need our help, please use the given support link.
Just a quick update to keep everything working with the latest and greatest versions of iOS.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.