By IBA Puzzles
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MONORAIL: a new logic puzzle for touch screens.
✔ 50 FREE puzzles, 350 more via in-app purchase
✔ Fosters development of visual/spacial reasoning skills
✔ Works great on iPad
✔ Simple to learn, challenging to master
✔ Puzzles range from easy to super-hard
✔ Designed by nerds, fun for all
Monorail is challenging and fun like sudoku, and entirely visual/spacial/geometric. There are no numbers or symbols. You solve puzzles by drawing rails to create a working monorail system.
The object of each puzzle is to create a single loop (closed path) of rails connecting all stations so the monorail can circle around endlessly.
Kindergartners can solve the beginner levels. Mathematicians from MIT have struggled to solve the most difficult ones.
Get on the Monorail train today!
We hope you enjoy.
-- IBA Puzzles (Glenn and Aaron Iba)
We welcome your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
• 2 additional puzzle packs available for in-app-purchase:
[one with 240 square and rectangle puzzles,
the other with 240 Hex and Hex-Rectangle puzzles]
• Larger and more challenging puzzles included in the 2 new puzzle packs
• Discounted pricing on new puzzle packs (after solving all FullVersion puzzles)
• Ads to support the free version
(removed after completing any in-app-purchase)
• New graphics
• Better support for sound (e.g. background music on iPod should now play ok)
• Option to disable "error alerts" (red coloring of constraint violations)
• Fixed bug where 1.0 users who previously purchased Full Version were incorrectly seeing ads in 1.2. Our apologies!
• Fixed crash-on-startup bug affecting iOS3 users.
Please e-mail any bug-reports, problems, or other feedback to email@example.com
I find this game quite a challenge, not so hard that it is frustrating, but I often have a few goes at some of the levels. Enjoying it a lot. Good hard puzzles to crack.
Exactly my kind of puzzle - logic based, needing an eye for small details and for the big picture. They are fun, and a good range of difficulty. The hard ones are challenging but not impossible to solve. One of my fave apps at the moment.
What an interestingly simple way to make you look at a different way to do things
- Category: Games
- Updated: 20 October 2011
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 5.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Glenn Iba
- © 2011 IBA Puzzles
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- FULL VERSION OF MONORAIL$1.49
- Rectangle Puzzles$2.99
- Rectangle Puzzles (discounted)$1.49
- Hexagon Puzzles$2.99
- Hexagon Puzzles (discounted)$1.49