By A Tiny Tribe llc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Moodboard is the perfect app for creating mood and inspiration boards on your iPad. This latest version features support for the incredible new Retina Display. Collect, organize, and share the things that inspire you!
Moodboard has everything you need to jumpstart your next creative project.
- Import photos from your Photo Library or the web (we’ll remember the link for you!)
- Multiline text
- Color palettes
- Built-in backgrounds (cork, graph paper, blueprint, and more) and special items
- Support for VERY high resolution images
- Light photo editing (crop, saturation, tint, opacity, and other filters)
- Sharing via email, Twitter, Facebook, or iTunes File Sharing
- PDF or PNG export
- Organization for multiple boards
- Layer support, with locking/unlocking.
- RGB/Hex color picker, color loupe, and color wheel.
- Cut, Copy, Paste, and Duplicate items.
- Intuitive multitouch gestures for scaling, rotating, and resizing items.
WHO USES MOODBOARD?
Photographers, web designers, graphic artists and illustrators, wedding and event planners, fashion designers, interior designers, filmmakers, television producers, set designers, and creative professionals around the world. From hobbyists to professionals, Moodboard can help you:
- Quickly experiment with new ideas.
- Find the perfect design for your project.
- Produce higher quality work for your clients.
- Instantly share ideas with friends, clients, and colleagues - Save hours of frustration.
- Narrow down several design directions.
- Keep all your creative projects organized.
We’re here for you! Follow us on Twitter for updates and info at http://www.twitter.com/moodboardapp. You can also get help on our blog at http://www.atinytribe.com.
What's New in Version 2.2.1
* Fixes for iOS 6
Not there yet...
I decided to buy the full version app but found out that when I print the moodboard I made, it wouldnt print the arrows. Simple problem I dont know why it is not fixed. Really disappointed. The lite one prints everything out I wonder why the full version doesnt. Until this is fixed I am sticking to my 1 star rating.
Fantastic app. It would be great if you could slide from board to board. We use it all the time for presentations.
A very nice app
Very nice. Doing great on what it supposes to do. It can be better if add function like hand drawing layer. Sometimes you just want to circle or cross out stuff when doing a group meeting.