NOTE: This official Moodle app will ONLY work with Moodle sites that have been set up to allow it. Please talk to your Moodle administrator if you have any problems connecting.
If your Moodle site has been configured correctly, you can use this app to:
- browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- receive instant notifications of messages and other events
- quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- view your course grades
- and more!
Please see http://docs.moodle.org/en/Mobile_app for all the latest information.
We’d really appreciate your feedback on what else you want this app to do!
Several bugs fixes and improvements:
- Icon updated
- SVG images are now correctly displayed
- It is possible to view all course sections
Ratings and Reviews
Glitchy on iPhone X
UX is poor on the iPhone X STILL after the update. Images of courses also missing.
EDIT: Hey, there are still black bars on the top and bottom of the screen. Each course also doesn’t have a course cover as seen in your images
Hi, what issues are you experiencing? Cheers
Navigation issue after new update
After the latest update there is no menu icon on the upper left of the screen to navigate courses, despite text on the page indicating to use this non existent icon. Now there is no easy way to view course information and I am very frustrated.
This makes life easier to access your courses even off line.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.