By Moodle Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NOTE: This official Moodle Mobile app will ONLY work with Moodle sites that have been set up to allow it. Please talk to your Moodle administrator if you have any problems connecting.
If your Moodle site has been configured correctly, you can use this app to:
- browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- receive instant notifications of messages and other events
- quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- view your course grades
- and more!
Please see http://docs.moodle.org/en/Mobile_app for all the latest information.
We’d really appreciate your feedback on what else you want this app to do!
What's New in Version 3.1.2
- Assignment: Users can submit assignments with text or attached files
- Wiki: Users can create new pages or edit existing ones
- Rich text editor: available when creating forum posts, attempting quizzes with essay questions, creating wiki pages or submitting assignments
- Gradebook: Users can view full grade information on their phones
- Custom profile fields "visible for everyone" are now displayed in the user profile
- Category: Education
- Updated: 28 July 2016
- Version: 3.1.2
- Size: 16.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Moodle Pty Ltd
- © Moodle Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.