Do you struggle with some of your thoughts and feelings? Are you looking for ways to improve your emotional well-being? Moodpath is here as your personalized mental health companion. Try it out and find a place to reflect and get information, encouragement, and guidance.
1) Assess your mental health
- Answer daily questions about your emotional and physical well-being
- Get a bi-weekly mental health assessment
- Share your assessment with mental health professionals
2) Track and reflect
- Use Moodpath as your intelligent mood journal
- Have a quick reference of your emotional states throughout the day
- Reflect on your thoughts, feelings, and experiences
- Receive helpful and supportive insights to understand patterns and triggers
- Choose from a large library of audio and written exercises, based on the methods of cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Understand the psychology behind your moods
- Improve your sleep
- Reduce brooding
- Learn effective mindfulness techniques
- Acquire skills in self-compassion
The monthly and annual Moodpath Plus subscription renews automatically unless turned off in Account Settings at least 24h before current period ends. Payment is charged to your iTunes account. Unused portion of the free trial is forfeited after purchase.
CONNECT WITH US
Web – https://mymoodpath.com/en/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/moodpathEN/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/moodpathapp
Mail - email@example.com
Good news, everyone! We used computers, keyboards and coffee to bring you the following additions and changes:
- Your results are now even easier to find. They moved to the center of the navigation.
- Listen to this: Pause got a fresh new icon.
- We removed a couple of bugs.
If you have thoughts, ideas or criticism, let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Very good tool
This is an excellent app for someone with depression. It is good to be able to write down all your thoughts and feelings with guidance from a professional source. As someone who also suffers from anxiety and OCD, it may be positive to incorporate detection strategies which could lead people with other mental conditions in the right direction. Alternatively, I would love to see this kind of platform for anxiety and other conditions. Even though it’s only directed toward depression, I’ve found it very helpful to track my other conditions. All in all, would highly recommend. If used well, it can increase self awareness and teach you more about yourself, what makes you good and what makes you feel bad, what time of day you feel a certain way and really help you and your psychologist further analyse your behaviour. A very good tool.
Developer Response ,
Hey there! Thank you for your detailed review and your support! You're right, the main focus of moodpath is depression. However, we are currently working on a more individual approach that will ask you in-depth questions about other mental health topics as well, depending on your previous answers. So hopefully, if you're suffering from OCD, the app will notice and ask you more specific questions about OCD as well. Those additional questions should be added soon, I hope you'll find them helpful! Please don't hesitate and let us know what you thing through the "Give us feedback" option in your settings or through email@example.com ! - Your Moodpath Team
So thankful for this app
This app has helped me in so many ways, more than I care to mention. It’s a platform to not only monitor your moods and emotions and generate personalised letters for your health practitioner, but one where you can reflect and be completely honest with yourself.
I am so thankful for this app.
My only suggestion would be that a document containing your written notes, and dates they were written, be generated along side the doctors letter. Sometimes it is hard to recall or talk about certain events or emotions you’ve experienced during the 2 week period, and this would be a great point of reference for both yourself and doctor.
Developer Response ,
Hey there! Thank you for your feedback and suggestion! We're currently working on more options to give the user feedback on their entries as well as exporting functions, and will keep your feedback in mind for that! Please feel free to contact us anytime about other suggestions or concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org - Your Moodpath Team
Awesome app for keeping a graph of your moods
i wanted an app to keep track of my moods throughout the day as i have quite a lot of MH issues (lol sorry i know, “who doesn’t.” anyway) I downloaded this 3 days ago and it’s been great so far. After a while i’m sure i’ll start to see a pattern, which is the main reason why i downloaded the app. real good app. download it. yup. do it. i mean, if you want. up to you.
- MoodPath UG (Haftungsbeschrankt)
- 53.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Aurora Health GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly access 7 days trial $11.49
- Monatskarte $11.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.