Mooji Quotes & Sayings - the wisdom of nonduality in your pocket!
By iKoan Mobile Development
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
******* Featured in the Top 25 in Books Category of India *******
******* Featured in the Top 50 in Books Category of Neatherlands & Sweden *******
******* Featured in the Top 200 in Books Category of UK & France *******
Carry the wisdom and love of Mooji in your pocket!
Mooji touches the heart of many as being a clear, loving, energetic and humorous spiritual master. His teachings emphasize nonduality and the liberation through self-enquiry – the inner quest “Who am I?” – or surrender, having as goal discovering ourselves as the eternal Being, peaceful and blissful, here and now.
We have carefully selected over 100 teaching quotes from the Satsangs that happened in India (Tiruvannamalai) in the years of 2008, 2009 and 2010, both from the open Satsangs and from the silent retreat. Also you will find over 20 pictures of Mooji.
* Over 100 carefully selected quotes
* DAILY REMINDER (receive quotes on your notification center, as much as you like)
* SHARE via email, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
* BOOKMARK your favourite quotes
* EASY NAVIGATION (swipe right/left for another quote; shake for random quote)
* SEARCH for words (swipe down on the main screen to reveal it)
* View read and unread quotes
* Change font type and size
* Different backgrounds for you to choose from
May you find inspiration, silence and understanding through these quotes!
If you find any bug or mistake in the app, or wish to add some new features, please do not hesitate in contacting us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We have quotes apps of: Sri Ramana Maharshi, Nisargadatta Maharaj, Annamalai Swami, Adi Shankaracharya, Swami Vivekananda, Yogananda, Ramakrishna, Anandamayi Ma, Swami Sivananda, Ashtavakra Gita, Avadhuta Gita, Swami Prabhupada. Suggest us more if you have any idea!
YouTube Channel: ikoandev
What's New in Version 2.7
- Fixes daily reminder notification
- Corrects a few typos
I love receiving quotes from Mooji once a day. They are in keeping with Vedanta philosophy and they make my day!! Thanks, Prema.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Books
- Updated: 26 March 2015
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 18.9 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Giovanni Dienstmann
- © 2015 iKoan Mobile Develoment
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.