MP4 Video Player
By 康弘 Uemura
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Movie player which can play MPEG4/QuickTime format . (1920x1080)
Play speed can be changed 0.1 to 60 times.
A screen capture is possible.
[Details of a function]
■ The file format which can be played
- MPEG4 (.mp4)
- QuickTime (.mov)
■ Play speed which can be set up
- They are 0.2 intervals to 0.2-2.0.
- They are 1.0 intervals to 2.0-10.0.
■ Reverse play
■ Repeat play
■ Zoom function
import movie files from iPhone's library.
delete movie files from document folder.
■ Carry out the screen capture of the screen and save it on a camera roll.
■ The addition of a movie file
- Connect with PC and start iTunes.
- Select device -app - MP4 Player.
- Drag and drop files.
■ Operation by gesture
- touch by one finger : play / stop / reverse play / change speed.
- touch by two fingers : screen capture.
- swipe down : display setting screen.
- swipe up : display file selection screen.
- swipe left : play a next file.
- swipe right : play a pre- file.
- long press center of a screen: display slider for change the player's position.
- long press right side of a screen: fast forward
- long press left side of a screen: rewind
- Pinch in, pinch out : scaling
- The on/off change of autorotation
■ Continuation play of all the files
- All the files or selected file only
What's New in Version 2.3.0
■ Gesture operation can be performed when a thumbnail is displayed.
(pinch in pinch out -- except)
■ UI and performance of a thumbnail display have been improved.
■ Closed caption display
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 02 June 2012
- Version: 2.3.0
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Yasuhiro Uemura
- © y.u
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.