By Random House
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Murakami Diary has been updated so that you can continue to use the app in 2014. A stylish calendar app that enables you to inhabit Murakami’s beguiling fictional universe all year round.
The current quotes and images are being transferred to the equivalent dates in 2014. We are planning a full update with new and very exciting material which should be available in early 2014.
To celebrate the publication of Murakami’s masterful new novel, 1Q84, Vintage Books and Aimer Media have created Murakami Diary for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
Seamlessly synchronizing with your iCal, the app features exclusive new material by Murakami and a generous selection of quotations from his novels and stories, as well as compelling imagery:
- Includes six uncollected and exclusive short stories by Murakami.
- Quotations from Murakami’s thirteen backlist titles and from his new trilogy 1Q84, selected by his fans and Murakami-approved.
- Cover artwork from the newly designed backlist and the new book 1Q84.
- Add, organise and delete events quickly and easily.
- Share favourite quotes via email, Facebook or Twitter.
- Access iBooks without leaving the app to easily purchase and download Murakami ebooks and samples.
Cats slink through the days; the seasons are marked by cherry blossom and Japanese maple; this is an app to inspire, amuse and entertain on a daily basis.
The new version has updated the month view so that it shows the correct days, and has also addressed time zone issues affecting Australian users.
What's New in Version 1.5
Updated for 2014.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 25 December 2013
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 18.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Random House Group
- © 2012 Haruki Murakami
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.