By Random House
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A stylish calendar app that enables you to inhabit Murakami’s beguiling fictional universe all year round.
Vintage Books and Aimer Media have created Murakami Diary for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
Seamlessly synchronizing with your iCal, the app features exclusive new material by Murakami and a generous selection of quotations from his novels and stories, as well as compelling imagery:
- Includes six uncollected and exclusive short stories by Murakami.
- Quotations from Murakami’s thirteen backlist titles and from his trilogy 1Q84, selected by his fans and Murakami-approved.
- Cover artwork from the newly designed backlist and the book 1Q84.
- Add, organise and delete events quickly and easily.
- Share favourite quotes via email, Facebook or Twitter.
- Access iBooks without leaving the app to easily purchase and download Murakami ebooks and samples.
Cats slink through the days; the seasons are marked by cherry blossom and Japanese maple; this is an app to inspire, amuse and entertain on a daily basis.
The new version has updated the month view so that it shows the correct days, and has also addressed time zone issues affecting Australian users.
What's New in Version 1.5
Updated for 2014.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 25 December 2013
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 22.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Random House Group
- © 2012 Haruki Murakami
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.