Muscle Gainer -Protein Tracker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing the Muscle Gainer, the ultimate and the first weight gainer on the store specially created for gaining weight from the proteins.
*** IMPORTANT! ***
To change from the US to metric measurement press the Info button at the Overview screen
Have you ever wondered why are so many people that you see training in the gym not getting progressively larger as time goes on? This lack of muscle growth is mostly attributed to their poor protein intake. If you want your time in the gym to count you should increase your protein intake and track it every day.
Muscle Gainer is a powerful protein tracker. At all levels of experience, bodybuilders should consume at least a 2 grams of protein per 1 kg of body weight each day.
The way to successful muscle mass is that you may eat what you like, but you have to take care about level of protein intake each day. Also, if you don't want to gain body fat you should reduce calories from fat to only 20% of your total calories.
Muscle Gainer takes care about these things in the first plan with many other features.
This app contains over 70,000 different food items as well as organized groups of food where you can add your own food items.
- Track daily protein
- Track daily calories
- Track daily weight
- 30,000 common food items
- 40,000 restaurant menu items from 404 restaurants
- View progress on the graphs
- Export nutrition log
- View nutrition info for protein, fat (and saturated fat), carbo, fiber, sugar, sodium
- US and metric units support
- Ability to manually adjust protein level
- Ability to add your custom food/ supplements
- Previous Items list
- Save entry under groups like breakfast, lunch, dinner...
- Many other features
- Full screen Protein and Weight graphs
- View Weight Goal at graph
- View consumed protein and daily limits
- View consumed protein and other nutrition info by day
- View average consumed protein and other nutrition info for last 7 days
- View average consumed protein and other nutrition info by user defined period.
This application will calculate your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) to find your Daily Calorie Needs based on your height, weight, gender and age.
Calculation is also done using the famous Harris-Benedict Equation considering your training type.
What's New in Version 1.3
- Fixed bug with dot when entering custom food
- Added 2000 brand name food items
- Enhanced search engine
Good app but needs...
No one wants to use a whole bunch of apps for their dietary needs, being a regular weight lifter I thought this would be the best applicable one out there for me! And it almost was however it NEEDS a quick entry tab for not only protein but FAT and CALORIES also, and on the customized foods section needs a snack/sweets tab for those of us who aren't in the US and can't use the "candy" bars that are in your database. Only MINOR fixes however would make app 200% BETTER, hope to see them on next update!
Good starting point but needs work in a few areas. None of the resturant menues are relevent to Australia there should be general resturant and takeaway items and groups like Thai, italian, BBQ chicken etc. The database is hard to navigate correct item saying 150 grams of diced checken is not really helpfull when you have a bowl of chicken curry or something it needs to be more realistic. Still good ap for roughly tracking intakes
Good app but it keeps crashing when I try to delete a food entry I've made by mistake
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 08 September 2009
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 4.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nanobit d.o.o.
- © Nanobit d.o.o.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.