Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Special price! ***
Entertain and teach kids about colors and have them listen to classical music at the same time!
· "Just wonderful! This is such a beautiful app! Everything is perfect, music selection is great, and pictures are very colorful and baby friendly. Worth every penny!"
· "Well done. This is an outstanding app to teach kids about colors. As an adult even I was blown away by how good an app it is."
· Available in 35 languages!
· 540 colorful real life pictures.
· 5 rotating pictures for each item.
· 44 full classical music pieces.
· Includes a color-matching game.
· Discover more features in the settings.
"A top app that teaches colors! We the combination of colors and classic music is a great combination that will for sure engage and get all your kids attention."
"This is a very fun and stimulating educational app and I highly recommend it."
If you have small children that are just starting to learn things like colors, you may be somewhat puzzled as to the best way to go about teaching them the colors of the world. Be puzzled no more, because the best way is with "Music Color" for your touch device.
"Music Color" is almost alive. It's an incredible combination of a kid-friendly interface, astonishing imagery and classical music. Those three elements combine to produce a spectacular product that is unlike anything else seen on the App Store.
The sole purpose of this app is to educate. To be more specific, it educates your children in a very specific field – color. What they will see upon opening the app is a palette of colors. Simply tap any one you like and you will dive into the world of that particular color.
Let's take Blue for example. Tap blue and you will see cartoon-style objects that you may associate that color with, like the ocean, or a blue umbrella. There are 9 objects for every color. When you tap each object you will be taken on a journey around the world with spectacular photos of where these objects are found.
Not only will you kids love it, but your jaw will literally drop when you see some of the photos. And for each object, there are 5 photos. So if you do the math, 12 colors, 9 objects per color and 5 photos per object, which equals a staggering 540 incredible photos!
Overall this app will entertain you just as much if not more than your learning child. With so many incredible photos to explore, you’ll love sitting down with your kid to show them what colors are all about.
· The Strawberry Garden
· Sound Touch
· Sound Touch 2
· Video Touch - Animals
· Video Touch - Wildlife
· Video Touch - Birds
· Video Touch - Bugs & Insects
· Video Touch - Vehicles
· Video Touch - Music
What's New in Version 2.27
Bug fixes and maintenance.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 16 May 2016
- Version: 2.27
- Size: 282 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Eran Talmor
- © SoundTouch Intreractive
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.