Music Tag Editor can help you to edit your Music Tag info easily and effectively,Batch edit all tags and batch rename with metadata, you can also use it to convert the text encoding of Music Tag, In situations,it can repair the messy code in Music Tags. You also can download the album image for MP3 from internet.
Also, you can search tags of music file from Amazon or MusicBrainz cloud services.
Support Music formats: MP3, M4A (Apple lossless), MP4, FLAC, APE, AIFF, WAV , Ogg files, asf, dsf, dsd,mkv...
Support ID3V1, ID3V2.3,ID3V2.4, xiphComments, APE Tag, Ogg Vorbis, Ogg Speex, Ogg Flac.
1. support id3v1,id3v2,xiphComments, APE Tag, Ogg Tags,iTunes tags. Tags:Title,Artist,Album,Genre,Copyright,Comments,Artworks,Lyrics and so on...
lyrics you saved to file can be show correctly in you iPhone or iPod music player.
2. support batch processing of lots of music files,support iTunes importing.
3. Online album image download,multi album image supported.
4. batch rename audio file with metadata
5. batch convert file name to tags using regular expression
6. user can change,convert the tag text encoding easily, it also can repair messy code in situations.
7. Fully iTunes Tag supported.
8. Support strip APE or ID3V1 tags in mp3 files
9. support to save id3v2.3 or id3v2.4 tags!
10. support Batch Find & Replace tags.
11. Batch clean tags
12. Built-IN Music player for all audio formats
Advance features in pro version:
1.Edit Additional and Advanced Tags.
2.Custom and edit any tags you want.
3.Batch Find & Replace all tag fields in one click.
4.MusicBrainZ Cloud services supported.
1. Now support customize of list items of Genre, Mood, Media Kind Tags.
2. File rename optimised with "\" slash for a new folder.
3. More formats supported, such as asf,mkv,dsf...
4. Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Works for MegaSeg Pro tracks
Love it, does exactly what it needs to do. Great for tagging tracks for MegaSeg DJ Pro.
Please also read my complete review on the All Versions tab. In addition - This is the only app of it’s kind that I use and it works brilliantly. I have not run out of finding little tricks the make my life easier when using Music Tag Editor [a considerable amount of times I use it]. When I am creating a copy of my albums in iTunes I use it’s “Get Track names” menu item. Many times it doesn’t give me either correct details or the infomation I seek isn’t available. Immediately I use Music Tag Editor to enter all or what’s missing details in the format that I use including the correct cover for the version of Album I’m after, all from the Internet. The app is worth so much more than what is being charged. It is truly a Professional product, but so user friendly.
MP3 Tag Editor
I found this a very simple application, batch editing is very quick and easy. I listen to many audio books on an iPod. After importing them they often have confusing labeling and albums, quiet often playing out of sequence. I'm aware they can be edited in iTunes but if I choose to remove them from iTunes and re-import them I have to go through the process again.
With the MP3 Tag Editor I am now able to make permanent changes complete with a picture to every file using batch editing.
Worth the price I paid.
- liu zhuo
- 17 MB
- OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2018 yumysoft. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.