My Baby & Me by Philips AVENT
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dear My Baby & Me user,
We’re pleased to tell you that we’ve improved and updated your MB&M app! It’s now perfectly compatible with iOS7 and the iPhone5 screen. We’ve also fixed all the annoying bugs that you were kind enough to tell us about, so thanks a lot for telling us what you did and didn’t like about the app!
The key features of My Baby and Me remain the same:
These make it easier than ever to keep track of your baby’s height, weight, feeding, sleeping and nappy changes.
Collect your baby’s milestones and other special moments from first smile to first words, turn them into a unique and personalized movie, share it with your loved ones via Facebook or email it straight from your phone.
You can now load the app faster, view it on your whole iPhone 5 screen, include your notes when you export data and see all your data whenever you want. Much better than before!
We’d like to offer a big thank-you to MB&B users for giving us so much useful feedback. At Philips AVENT, we really appreciate your views and hope this new release will help you enjoy being a mum even more!
The Philips Avent team
About this app:
- This app is meant to work best with iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5s, 5c and iPod touch 4G. For older devices, Movie is disabled and we cannot guarantee that all functionality, such as data migration, will work properly.
- The information provided in the app is only intended as general advice and should in no way be taken as a substitute for professional medical advice. If you, your family or your child is suffering from symptoms or conditions which are severe or persistent, or you need specific medical advice, you should seek professional medical assistance. Philips cannot be held responsible for any damages that result from the use of the information provided in this app.
What's New in Version 4.7.2
Crash observed on landing page of the app for some countries has been fixed.
Good app but currently experiencing some crashes
Great app for helping keep track of baby, especially leading up Paed, midwife appointments etc.
Unfortunately at the moment the app crashes randomly when adding a BF manually or when trying to edit a BF. This can happen just once or up to 5-6 times before I'm finally able to successfully edit or create the feed.
Would give 5 stars except the app constantly crashes when trying to manually enter BF times, can happen up to 6 times before i'm able to enter my times, it's really quite frustrating and annoying.
Other then that the app is great
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 04 May 2016
- Version: 4.7.2
- Size: 75.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, Greek, Spanish
- Seller: Philips Consumer Lifestyle, B.V.
- ©Koninklijke Philips N.V., 2004 - 2016. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.