My Data Manager - Track data usage and save money
By Mobidia Technology
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Over 11.5 million users have downloaded My Data Manager, the best app to help you take control of your mobile data usage and save money on your monthly phone bill. Use My Data Manager every day to track how much data you use and get alerts before you run out of data or get charged unnecessary overage fees.
Key features of My Data Manager:
• Data tracking: Monitor your data usage on mobile, Wi-Fi, and roaming
• Alarms: Set custom usage alarms to avoid overage charges and “bill shock”
• Shared Plans: Set up a shared or family plan and track usage across all members of your data plan
• Across Devices: Manage data across multiple devices
• History: Track historical consumption to ensure you are on the right mobile data plan
• *New App Tracker feature lets you monitor apps consume the most of your data month to month.
• Save money: Maximize how you use your data and get more out of your plan
What are people saying about My Data Manager?
“Monitoring your data use has become an essential task ... which is why apps like My Data Manager are becoming so important.” ZDNet
“My Data Manager is an incredibly convenient tool” – CNET
My Data Manager works well on networks around the world, including AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, China Mobile, China Unicom, China Telecom, Vodafone, Airtel, Vivo, TIM, Claro, Orange, SFR, SK Telecom, NTT docomo, EE, O2, and many more.
Our goal is to provide you with a free, simple service without ads. To keep our service free, we provide research on market trends to help create better apps.
We value your feedback and would love to hear from you. Please contact us using the feedback button in the app.
What's New in Version 7.2.0
Chewed 100mb of data in 2 days and made internet and data not respond at all by day 3
This is the worst data manager as it used heaps of my data. I found this out when I checked it in the devices settings. Also, by day three the internet connection stopped responding. Example - When I received a message on messenger it would come up on the lock screen but it wouldn't actually load any chats on the app. This happened on every app that used internet. And when I searched something up on safari that wouldn't even work. No apps that needed an internet connection worked. So I switched to my data and it was working fine, for at least one hour. The same thing happened for my data. I didn't know what the problem was, and I didn't think it was this app as it had very good ratings, and as the app worked for the previous two days. So eventually I had the decision to delete this app. Directly after I deleted this app the internet and my data worked perfectly, as normal. 1 star.
Extremely functional and reliable
Never encountered a problem while using this app, which helps track and control your data use so you don't exceed it. Highly recommend!
App is really good. Tracks data instantly and is never wrong. Highly recommended to anyone.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 16 March 2017
- Version: 7.2.0
- Size: 53.5 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Mobidia Technology, Inc
- © 2016 Mobidia Technology Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.